ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern & Purdue going down

In his first year Schiano has Rutgers playing better than the Huskers after 3 years. It’s all coaching damn it.

And Tennessee hired and let him go before Frost had his first meeting with the program..

When this happened.....was he charged, did he go to jail for it and was convicted? Or are you just slandering a man's reputation out of straight hate??!
I’m talking about Mel Tucker. Who or what are you talking about?

Last year in his first year as head coach of Colorado he led his team back after halftime to beat us (another Nebraska meltdown). Now he’s at Michigan State and already he is getting his team to beat rival Michigan and took down a top 10 team in Northwestern. He is already getting signature victories. Why isn’t Frost doing that in 3 years?

Reactions: WHCSC
I’m talking about Mel Tucker. Who or what are you talking about?

Last year in his first year as head coach of Colorado he led his team back after halftime to beat us (another Nebraska meltdown). Now he’s at Michigan State and already he is getting his team to beat rival Michigan and took down a top 10 team in Northwestern. He is already getting signature victories. Why isn’t Frost doing that in 3 years?

Yes you are correct I read your post wrong and I stand corrected. I'm not even gone tell you what I thought I read....apologies sir.

Yes he out-coached our staff (nothing new) and people on here we're ragging the guy before and after for not being a quality coach. Same thing they are doing now. Until this staff gets to winning NO Nebraska fan has any room to talk about other teams and coaching staffs being hot garbage....

Yes you are correct I read your post wrong and I stand corrected. I'm not even gone tell you what I thought I read....apologies sir.

Yes he out-coached our staff (nothing new) and people on here we're ragging the guy before and after for not being a quality coach. Same thing they are doing now. Until this staff gets to winning NO Nebraska fan has any room to talk about other teams and coaching staffs being hot garbage....
No worries Man! GBR!!

ADVERTISEMENT