ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern fires DC and two other coaches

I wonder if Fitzgerald is embarrassed that he gets to keep his job for life while executing sacrificial lambs to cover for his poor performance? 1-11 ought to get you fired, always. And let's not forget that it shoulda been 0-12 if not for Frost's knack for self destruction.

That cannot be an easy place to run a football program with their tiny stadium and tough academic requirements. I'm amazed that they've done as well as they have over the years
They owe a lot of their success to the past couple Nebraska coaches

Reactions: king_kong_
being a DC in the NFL or SEC or even top of any P5 conf is infinitely better than that F- job
However, someone might want to take that job to make a name for themselves and move on to a better job. After all, if you win at Northwestern, you can win anywhere.

That cannot be an easy place to run a football program with their tiny stadium and tough academic requirements. I'm amazed that they've done as well as they have over the years
I think they are building a new stadium thats even smaller. Maybe Im misinformed

One of the very worst losses in Nebraska football history. RIP 2022 season.

and the rest of our b1g west peers' gross ineptitude
Yep!

Mix in a few easy schedules and you can win a crap division.

PF should feel a little bad, he has no reason to can anyone because he is in no danger of getting canned. He as a minimum of 4 seasons with win totals like 2-1-3-3, and there will still be very little pressure, especially if none of the games are total shit shows.

Reactions: king_kong_
I will say, if they can pull off even 20% of these renderings it'd be pretty sweet

Screen_Shot_2022_09_28_at_6.24.45_PM.0.png

12277170_092822-wls-NU1-img.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT