ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern and Minnesota

Who is we? Iowa I am assumin
I'm a Northwestern fan; Hawkeyes don't usually have "cat" in their screen name.

Wisky stays disqualified as long as at least three (more) B10 regular season games are played. We have hth over Iowa & Purdue even if we lose to Illinois.

I'm a Northwestern fan; Hawkeyes don't usually have "cat" in their screen name.

Wisky stays disqualified as long as at least three (more) B10 regular season games are played. We have hth over Iowa & Purdue even if we lose to Illinois.

This a Husker board and we have several Herkie fans that make up screen names of any team. So it is never clear what team someone is a fan of.

Yes, then NW has it wrapped up. 3 more games wont be played before CCG.

Reactions: scarletred
Coach Fitz outta question the legitimacy of these fake PCR tests. I'd want to know how many actually have the hot virus. Asymptomatic spreads are extremely rare. Not even worthy of discussion.
Well that's how I and another person I know got the covid was through an asymptomatic spread. Matter of fact that person was responsible for six covid cases.

honestly feel very sorry for your observations.
As a front line physician dealing with COVID ICU patients my spouse was told by the feds and the state health department that she would be getting vaccinated by the middle of November. After Trump lost the election, the FDA started adding back panels and committees to "study the data" for the vaccine. They took the entire week of Thanksgiving off and have delayed release of the vaccine by several weeks. I'm pissed. jlb321 has been on here blaming other states for his own workload in Minnesota. He's a whiny little bitch who takes great relish in the loss of life in other states.

As a front line physician dealing with COVID ICU patients my spouse was told by the feds and the state health department that she would be getting vaccinated by the middle of November. After Trump lost the election, the FDA started adding back panels and committees to "study the data" for the vaccine. They took the entire week of Thanksgiving off and have delayed release of the vaccine by several weeks. I'm pissed. jlb321 has been on here blaming other states for his own workload in Minnesota. He's a whiny little bitch who takes great relish in the loss of life in other states.

Approved in UK now so it shouldn't be long, right?

Rumor I’ve heard is that Minnesota is shutting down the football program for the rest of the season, and the plus 1 game for Nebraska is also in jeopardy.

The leftists have no doubt started their campaign to try to unseat her from office. They've been running online ads for weeks. Good luck with that. They love her in that state and the people of South Dakota could give a f what you or the lefty media think. The more outside forces push against her, the more the people of South Dakota will support her.

Geezus you're a loser gloating over death rates in a neighboring state.

I live in South Dakota and your post is 100% on the money. As you say, the more the snowflakes despise her.......the more we love her.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Rumor I’ve heard is that Minnesota is shutting down the football program for the rest of the season, and the plus 1 game for Nebraska is also in jeopardy.

I already posted, I don’t think the B1G has any intentions in playing those 6 other games just the B1GCG which is going to be played at 11:00 am

Last edited:
I live in South Dakota and your post is 100% on the money. As you say, the more the snowflakes despise her.......the more we love her.
The media isn't reporting that now there is a HUGE drop in new cases in South Dakota. Seems that you guys may have reached some level of a population immunity. It can't go on killing people in nursing homes forever. Eventually it runs out of susceptible people to infect. The FDA by delaying approval of Pfizer's vaccine by several weeks killed hundreds of elderly people in South Dakota.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigred_b1624
Approved in UK now so it shouldn't be long, right?
It should have been approved here over a week ago. The FDA/CDC bureaucracy has returned to their usual bureaucratic heel dragging now that Trump is a lame duck. They took Thanksgiving off and appointed an "independent" panel to study things for at least a week. Criminal.

Reactions: sandiegohawk
Apparently we were the only team that wanted to play a season because we are the only team that can manage these protocols. I should probably knock on wood when I say that...
Just wish we could manage to win a game as well as manage COVID protocol

Just wish we could manage to win a game as well as manage COVID protocol
It sounds as if some of the team might have read some of my posts before late this summer where I suggested that getting COVID and getting it over with might be an advantage to a football team..... Apparently we had quite a few positive tests before the B1G paused the season. I tell you what, the quarantine protocol that the Huskers were forced to endure when they got to campus would have made me pack my bags and head home.

Reactions: CatColumbia
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT