ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern and Minnesota

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Just heard it’s a No Go..

Will Minnesota want to play in Lincoln 12 days from today?

NW has 2 weeks now to get ready for Illinois....

If Northwestern has another game canceled are they at risk of not qualifying for the B1G championship game? Ohio State is already at risk. Are you saying there’s still a chance for Nebraska to win a title??

Reactions: bradjens
If Northwestern has another game canceled are they at risk of not qualifying for the B1G championship game? Ohio State is already at risk. Are you saying there’s still a chance for Nebraska to win a title??
🥺 How in the hell do ya figure...
Wisky is the one at risk not playing in the CCG..

can someone please explain to me what is wrong with all the distinguished medical reputations of this illustrious academic conference?

Reactions: dinglefritz
The big question is still "will there be another mustache contest?" If the game is cancelled, maybe substitute another contest?

🥺 How in the hell do ya figure...
Wisky is the one at risk not playing in the CCG..
I was just making a joke at the number of games being canceled. I think Nebraska will have at least one more game canceled too.

Huge asterisks next to this season no matter.

Coach Fitz outta question the legitimacy of these fake PCR tests. I'd want to know how many actually have the hot virus. Asymptomatic spreads are extremely rare. Not even worthy of discussion.

Northwestern has won the West at 5-1 with a game left with Illinois...
This is true. Which means that Iowa's best six-year stretch in football history has netted the Hawkeyes ... wait for it ... ONE DIVISION TITLE!!!
giphy.gif

Reactions: scarletred
You’d be the one searching for straws in this case..
I'm just shocked that Minnesota home of jlb321 would have so many COVID cases. I'm sure it's South Dakota's fault. I can't understand how that Democrat mayor and governor can let things get so out of control in the Twin Cities. Has to be all of those Black Friday shoppers from Fargo that caused their outbreak.

Coach Fitz outta question the legitimacy of these fake PCR tests. I'd want to know how many actually have the hot virus. Asymptomatic spreads are extremely rare. Not even worthy of discussion.

It's the antigen tests that are considered sensitive, which is why follow ups are with the more accurate PCR tests. Sometimes the PCR tests are showing false negatives, so a lot of this has to do with the fact that the virus is new to us and we're still developing tests and responses to it

I'm just shocked that Minnesota home of jlb321 would have so many COVID cases. I'm sure it's South Dakota's fault. I can't understand how that Democrat mayor and governor can let things get so out of control in the Twin Cities. Has to be all of those Black Friday shoppers from Fargo that caused their outbreak.

South Dakota is rapidly approaching population immunity. While South Dakota has seen an influx of people under 30 over the past 10 years, they still have a huge number of elderly in that state. No amount of mask wearing and quarantining prevented COVID from getting in to nursing homes. COVID is hitting that population hard. They have roughly 80,000 confirmed test positive cases but have only been testing symptomatic cases. Recent community testing suggests that like Arizona, there have been 4 times that many cases in their state. Similar to Nebraska the number of cases and the inability to reach people by phone has led to them pretty much abandoning contact tracing.

So out of likely nearly half the state getting COVID, the death rate is still under .3%. You can keep posting all of the tweets and graphs you like. South Dakotans won't care. They understand life and death. Their case and death spike mirrors pretty much exactly the onset of cold weather. Nothing surprising. Minnesota is seeing a similar surge.

South Dakota is rapidly approaching population immunity. While South Dakota has seen an influx of people under 30 over the past 10 years, they still have a huge number of elderly in that state. No amount of mask wearing and quarantining prevented COVID from getting in to nursing homes. COVID is hitting that population hard. They have roughly 80,000 confirmed test positive cases but have only been testing symptomatic cases. Recent community testing suggests that like Arizona, there have been 4 times that many cases in their state. Similar to Nebraska the number of cases and the inability to reach people by phone has led to them pretty much abandoning contact tracing.

So out of likely nearly half the state getting COVID, the death rate is still under .3%. You can keep posting all of the tweets and graphs you like. South Dakotans won't care. They understand life and death.

it quite an achievement to earn the title worst on the entire planet

Reactions: Dharry
it quite an achievement to earn the title worst on the entire planet

The leftists have no doubt started their campaign to try to unseat her from office. They've been running online ads for weeks. Good luck with that. They love her in that state and the people of South Dakota could give a f what you or the lefty media think. The more outside forces push against her, the more the people of South Dakota will support her.

Geezus you're a loser gloating over death rates in a neighboring state.

The leftists have no doubt started their campaign to try to unseat her from office. They've been running online ads for weeks. Good luck with that. They love her in that state and the people of South Dakota could give a f what you or the lefty media think. The more outside forces push against her, the more the people of South Dakota will support

Just heard it’s a No Go..

Will Minnesota want to play in Lincoln 12 days from today?

NW has 2 weeks now to get ready for Illinois....

Ive seen some Iowa fans already hoping for a backdoor entrance into the ccg. This all but eliminates them from getting in doesnt it?

NW would possibly have 2 losses at max with the head to head over the Suckeyes?

That is awesome.

After this summer do you really need to ask this question? Plenty wrong with that state.
What's rich is a supposed Minnesota based medical professional gloating about a neighboring state's death losses. When Minnesotan's are still hiding in their basement's waiting for Joe to distribute vaccine that the FDA is now dragging their heels on, people in Fargo and Sioux Falls will be out living their lives to their fullest because their states hit population immunity. I get SE South Dakota news and I'm amazed at the number of obituaries for people in their 90s I've seen from there and NE Nebraska over the past month.

People in those states are still very connected to the farm and their churches. They understand that we don't live forever and they are tired of living in fear of something that isn't going to go away any time soon. I've known dozens of people who religiously wore medical masks up there who have had COVID.

So out of likely nearly half the state getting COVID, the death rate is still under .3%. You can keep posting all of the tweets and graphs you like. South Dakotans won't care. They understand life and death. Their case and death spike mirrors pretty much exactly the onset of cold weather. Nothing surprising. Minnesota is seeing a similar surge.
How is Minnesota, of all places, seeing a spread? Isn't the regulation there immediate execution by firing squad if seen anywhere without a mask?

Reactions: dinglefritz
How is Minnesota, of all places, seeing a spread? Isn't the regulation there immediate execution by firing squad if seen anywhere without a mask?
Cold weather climate and everybody is indoors. jlb is reveling in the Dakotas pain right now, but Minnesota is having their own surge. They won't likely have it as bad. There's a lot of Biden voters hiding in their homes right now and they've bankrupted many of their businesses already so people don't have to go to work. Downtown stores and restuarants are largely boarded up. I have a pulmonologist friend up there who lives and works in the burbs. He and his wife won't even venture downtown anymore. There's hardly anything open and they say it's too dangerous now.

As for possible northwestern opponents this weekend, I would be shocked if Michigan and Maryland played each other. Ohio State and Illinois are also at risk, although nothing official yet. They may have their choice of teams to play.

As for possible northwestern opponents this weekend, I would be shocked if Michigan and Maryland played each other. Ohio State and Illinois are also at risk, although nothing official yet. They may have their choice of teams to play.

I could see Northwestern playing Maryland.. How is Illinois at risk?

Not quite yet. We win it if at least 3 more Big Ten games are played (thereby DQing the Badgers) -or- if we beat Illinois a week from Saturday.

Who is we? Iowa I am assumin as most of the Newbie accounts are Hekrie trolls. There are only 2 mkre weeks of play left. NW has just cancelled one of their weeks so that goes to a ND. They lise to Illinois they have 2 losses, the same as Iowa. NW has head to head over Iowa therfore making NW the west champ as Wisky is ineligible with 3 games cancelled. The 19th is the CCG.

Sheesh.....you are truly delusional and completely partisan. Absolutely no objectivity....Does everything get
filtered thru partisanship?

Reactions: Dharry and chicolby
Cold weather climate and everybody is indoors. jlb is reveling in the Dakotas pain right now, but Minnesota is having their own surge. They won't likely have it as bad. There's a lot of Biden voters hiding in their homes right now and they've bankrupted many of their businesses already so people don't have to go to work. Downtown stores and restuarants are largely boarded up. I have a pulmonologist friend up there who lives and works in the burbs. He and his wife won't even venture downtown anymore. There's hardly anything open and they say it's too dangerous now.
and you're hiding in your delusions..

What's rich is a supposed Minnesota based medical professional gloating about a neighboring state's death losses. When Minnesotan's are still hiding in their basement's waiting for Joe to distribute vaccine that the FDA is now dragging their heels on, people in Fargo and Sioux Falls will be out living their lives to their fullest because their states hit population immunity. I get SE South Dakota news and I'm amazed at the number of obituaries for people in their 90s I've seen from there and NE Nebraska over the past month.

People in those states are still very connected to the farm and their churches. They understand that we don't live forever and they are tired of living in fear of something that isn't going to go away any time soon. I've known dozens of people who religiously wore medical masks up there who have had COVID.
honestly feel very sorry for your observations.

The leftists have no doubt started their campaign to try to unseat her from office. They've been running online ads for weeks. Good luck with that. They love her in that state and the people of South Dakota could give a f what you or the lefty media think. The more outside forces push against her, the more the people of South Dakota will support her.

Geezus you're a loser gloating over death rates in a neighboring state.
Of course, we don't know each other . Even so, I am beyond amazed how you get to these observations.
Are you some kind of troll for the Trump family, America's mafia.

Downtown isn't all that boarded up but there's plenty of boarded up businesses on East Lake St where the riots happened and spilling over into Frogtown in St. Paul..Downtown isn't too bad. Stayed at the Marquette Hotel downtown all summer/fall even though I live in the area.

ADVERTISEMENT