Nope... Not a Cult

IndyHusker

Administrator
Aug 23, 2001
Lafayette, Indiana
Why the fvck would any conservative for for Joe Biden? The poor bastard can't even think any more - he shoud be in an old folks home somewhere. And not voting for him makes me un-American? Get a fvcking grip.

The left burns and loots and tries to destroy the country. And supporting that shvt makes you some kind of patriot? You truly live in bizarro world.

There were a hell of a lot more people burning and looting last summer than there were in the capital on 1/6. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
I'm thinking the last looting we saw on T.V. was done by Trump supporters.

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
If you're not an Iowa fan, why would you support their team?

Or are you saying you haven't voted the last 2 elections?

Bruh - the analogy is Trump was the head coach of the republican team. Joe Biden is the head coach of the democrat team. Mike Riley was the head coach of nebraska. I was not a fan of his cupcake approach and sprinkles on icecream nonsense. Just because I didn't like Mike Riley's leadership of the team doesn't make me an Iowa fan. Doesn't mean I support the hawkeyes in anyway.

You can .. not like trump.. while not supporting democracts at the same time.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Well, Joe isn't exactly Bernie Sanders. I think most of it is based on Joe respects the office even if he doesn't understand where he is all 24 hours in his day. Joe was a terrible candidate no doubt but he is not a threat to democracy. You can disagree with his policies 100% of the time but he is not going to organize an attempt to hang kamala harris.

I would be willing to bet that the anti-trump republicans would vote republican in their state and local elections, and if presented someone other than a Trump in the presidential election would vote republican then as well.

Wouldn't that be hilarious if Joe tried to hang Kamila? I'd get a kick out of it.

Reactions: nordakotahusker

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Wouldn't that be hilarious if Joe tried to hang Kamila? I'd get a kick out of it.

I would then have similar posts regarding Joe, as I do Donald Trump, in that they are a direct threat to democracy. Probably have Bernie Bro's talkin about "get on the team man, stop watching fox news, do you even democrat bro".

Reactions: IndyHusker

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
Bruh - the analogy is Trump was the head coach of the republican team. Joe Biden is the head coach of the democrat team. Mike Riley was the head coach of nebraska. I was not a fan of his cupcake approach and sprinkles on icecream nonsense. Just because I didn't like Mike Riley's leadership of the team doesn't make me an Iowa fan. Doesn't mean I support the hawkeyes in anyway.

You can .. not like trump.. while not supporting democracts at the same time.

Did you vote for president in the last election? Obviously you didn't vote for Trump.

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Did you vote for president in the last election? Obviously you didn't vote for Trump.

I did. I voted for Joe and Don Bacon. Because party is generally only part of the equation. Which ended up consistent with the overall result in NE 2 . Turnout suggests if party loyalty was the primary factor for everyone voting, Kara Eastman would have replaced Don Bacon.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I would then have similar posts regarding Joe, as I do Donald Trump, in that they are a direct threat to democracy. Probably have Bernie Bro's talkin about "get on the team man, stop watching fox news, do you even democrat bro".

Bernie does suck, he is a sell out. Fvck that guy.

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
I did. I voted for Joe and Don Bacon. Because party is generally only part of the equation. Which ended up consistent with the overall result in NE 2 . Turnout suggests if party loyalty was the primary factor for everyone voting, Kara Eastman would have replaced Don Bacon.

Enough said.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Their loyalty is to the 'team'. They aren't based in principles or loyalty to country. They take their team first approach and wrap it in this nationalism that has echoes of fascism of the past. Then demonstrated it with the insurrection on Jan 6, where they beat law enforcement with the US flag, hung up Trump flags, and walked the halls with confederate flags. Same people that were mad about Kap kneeling for a song.

It's pretty sad really.
this is quite the theory......... even for you

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001
I HAVE ZERO INTENTION of getting arm jab and I'm a huge Trump supporter........... only President in our lifetime that actually followed through on what he said he would do.

If anyone has room to talk about a cult.......look no further than the altar of the democratic party.
You, sir, are a retard and an asshole. As far as I'm concerned, now that most of us have gotten vaccinated, idiotic douchebags like you should be getting locked down so that the rest of us don't have to deal with you morons spreading the infection.

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
You, sir, are a retard and an asshole. As far as I'm concerned, now that most of us have gotten vaccinated, idiotic douchebags like you should be getting locked down so that the rest of us don't have to deal with you morons spreading the infection.

So it's not the land of the free?

Why don't you worry about yourself and not everyone else?

Why is is that leftists always resort to name calling? Is it just in your DNA?

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
why thank you steve, coming from you I'm on the right track for my long term health
got any more conspiracy theories we can talk about?

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
So it's not the land of the free?

Why don't you worry about yourself and not everyone else?

Why is is that leftists always resort to name calling? Is it just in your DNA?
because steve is a liberal moron......that's why

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
To save me the time to look it up, could you share with us the last outbreak of looting in our country since January 6?
not sure why you are trying to explain away all the democratic cities that have looting...... nice try on the spin

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
There is absolutely no way that 80% of Dems are getting the vaccine. As of July 19th this was vaccination rate by race. These are actual vaccinations and not a poll. https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-cov...data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-race-ethnicity/ The math does not add up at all.

White 48%
Black 36%
Hispanic 41%
Asian 65%
Ok. I stand corrected.... from your site. it stands at 59% for dem and 31% for Rep.

Ill just go with that. Clearly no partisan divide;(

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
I have read a little about potential side effects to young girls and potential to get pregnant later. My question is, whether you have younger daughters or granddaughters would you want them to get vaccinated? Thanks in advance for your reply.
Honestly at this point in time... How would anyone possibly know this?

Can a COVID-19 vaccine affect fertility or menstruation?​

There is currently no evidence that any COVID-19 vaccines cause fertility problems.

A small number of women have reported experiencing temporary menstrual changes after getting a COVID-19 vaccine. A small study has also shown that some women experienced temporary menstrual changes after getting COVID-19. It’s not clear if getting COVID-19 or a COVID-19 vaccine causes these changes. Further research is needed.

Keep in mind that many things can affect menstrual cycles, including infections, stress, sleep problems and changes in diet or exercise.

My oldest daughter just got hers today. My second oldest is holding off because of fear of the unknown. She's 21 she can make her own choice. My third is 16... We are contemplating at this time with her. Im not immune to the fear of the unknown with regards to my kids. So I do get that with regards to children under 18.

My feeling is that if we can get 80% of grown adults vaccinated our country will be in a better place. This is a fact that is pretty clear when you look at the covid hotspots among the most unvaccinated counties and states in the US.

Reactions: countrybob

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Since January 6. Just wanting an update. I’m not saying it hasn’t happened. I just haven’t seen anything about it.

∆∆∆∆

Sir, I provided the video. Or do you want him to give you another video?

Edit: Nevermind, looks like you saw it now.

tenor.gif

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
63.7% of all facts are made up on the spot. Unless you’re Donald Trump or one of his followers. Then it’s “probably” closer to 88.7%.
LOL more like 98.7. With 99.9% misleading and another 75% based on fantasy. So in a trumper world we are now at 273.6% alternative facts.... which by golly proves that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim and Biden is a Commie Traitor, with ties to a street hooker in New Orleans named Sheela. Who happens to be Pelosi's migrant neice.

Holy shit it's fun to be a Trumper.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
LOL more like 98.7. With 99.9% misleading and another 75% based on fantasy. So in a trumper world we are now at 273.6% alternative facts.... which by golly proves that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim and Biden is a Commie Traitor, with ties to a street hooker in New Orleans named Sheela. Who happens to be Pelosi's migrant neice.

Holy shit it's fun to be a Trumper.
quoted for prosperity

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
∆∆∆∆

Sir, I provided the video. Or do you want him to give you another video?

Edit: Nevermind, looks like you saw it now.

tenor.gif
Is brazen theft by a small group considered the same as looting during a riot? Just asking. And I would have no problem with a store owner shooting them all in the ass... just to be clear.

countrybob

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2003
Honestly at this point in time... How would anyone possibly know this?

Can a COVID-19 vaccine affect fertility or menstruation?​

There is currently no evidence that any COVID-19 vaccines cause fertility problems.

A small number of women have reported experiencing temporary menstrual changes after getting a COVID-19 vaccine. A small study has also shown that some women experienced temporary menstrual changes after getting COVID-19. It’s not clear if getting COVID-19 or a COVID-19 vaccine causes these changes. Further research is needed.

Keep in mind that many things can affect menstrual cycles, including infections, stress, sleep problems and changes in diet or exercise.

My oldest daughter just got hers today. My second oldest is holding off because of fear of the unknown. She's 21 she can make her own choice. My third is 16... We are contemplating at this time with her. Im not immune to the fear of the unknown with regards to my kids. So I do get that with regards to children under 18.

My feeling is that if we can get 80% of grown adults vaccinated our country will be in a better place. This is a fact that is pretty clear when you look at the covid hotspots among the most unvaccinated counties and states in the US.
Thanks for taking the time. My daughter had 3 miscarriages and severe complications on both girls and was told she had a 40-60 percent chance of not surviving another pregnancy herself. Thought about not even getting the shot herself. Thanks again!

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
Thanks for taking the time. My daughter had 3 miscarriages and severe complications on both girls and was told she had a 40-60 percent chance of not surviving another pregnancy herself. Thought about not even getting the shot herself. Thanks again!
No way I would want her to get the shot with that background. I think anytime you have underlying conditions you have to be careful regardless of the vaccine.

My oldest daughter just had her first baby and my first grandchild. Very very cool.

Good luck to your daughter and you. By the way Im adopted so there are lots of babies and kids out there just as smart as me if it has to come to that. ;)

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Is brazen theft by a small group considered the same as looting during a riot? Just asking. And I would have no problem with a store owner shooting them all in the ass... just to be clear.

No, they are different. They are like fraternal twins though.

Consistent brazen theft I believe to be on par with a single event (a riot), if not even more detrimental to the community and businesses therein. How can a community heal if the citizens continually disrespect order?

People there are shoplifting like looters loot. I used to shoplift all the time (allegedly), but never was I so brazen to just walk in, fill up bags, and walk out with no repercussions.

I believe the stores should be allowed to defend their merchandise. If that means shooting a few "shoplifters" in the ass to make a point, then so be it.

countrybob

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2003
No way I would want her to get the shot with that background. I think anytime you have underlying conditions you have to be careful regardless of the vaccine.

My oldest daughter just had her first baby and my first grandchild. Very very cool.

Good luck to your daughter and you. By the way Im adopted so there are lots of babies and kids out there just as smart as me if it has to come to that. ;)
Just so happens, I am adopted as well.

Reactions: cavalot

Husker Guy

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I visited with two friends who taught medicine at UNMC. Both expressed scientific concern over the "vaccine". Their concern specifically involved the spike protein and the failure of this approach for years. I've heard many others who I do not know personally express the same concern. There is a lot we simply don't know about the risks. They both encouraged my wife and I to not get the "vaccine" for a couple of medical reasons. Why is it that so many in the medical community have not wanted to be "vaccinated" and it has to now be ordered? Is it that all of them refuse to "follow the science"?

I may be wrong in my concerns. I am willing to listen. But I do have these questions: If it truly is scientific, why the lockdown on national debate? Why the silencing of critics? Why are critics not responded to with thoughtful, informed dialogue and instead are called names and ad hominem attacks?

I taught at a university for 15 years and, in my experience, when people resort to those kinds of things, it's often a result of an uncertainty in their own position.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
I visited with two friends who taught medicine at UNMC. Both expressed scientific concern over the "vaccine". Their concern specifically involved the spike protein and the failure of this approach for years. I've heard many others who I do not know personally express the same concern. There is a lot we simply don't know about the risks. They both encouraged my wife and I to not get the "vaccine" for a couple of medical reasons. Why is it that so many in the medical community have not wanted to be "vaccinated" and it has to now be ordered? Is it that all of them refuse to "follow the science"?

I may be wrong in my concerns. I am willing to listen. But I do have these questions: If it truly is scientific, why the lockdown on national debate? Why the silencing of critics? Why are critics not responded to with thoughtful, informed dialogue and instead are called names and ad hominem attacks?

I taught at a university for 15 years and, in my experience, when people resort to those kinds of things, it's often a result of an uncertainty in their own position.
Well said... The vaccine may not be for everyone. I made the personal choice to get it, and it is my hope that in doing so we can get back to normalcy. I agree that the dialogue has been poor but in all honesty... Im not sure how you have a productive dialogue when one side is so hell bent on mistruths, denials, and fear mongering.

But I applaud your well thought out statement.

countrybob

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2003

Congrats on the Grandchild! Wisdom from Bob, if being a parent is tough, grandkids are tougher. Guessing you will figure out what I mean. Take care!

Latest posts