Nope... Not a Cult

jlgformk

Walk On
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2007
I have read a little about potential side effects to young girls and potential to get pregnant later. My question is, whether you have younger daughters or granddaughters would you want them to get vaccinated? Thanks in advance for your reply.
I have read a little about potential side effects to young girls and potential to get pregnant later. My question is, whether you have younger daughters or granddaughters would you want them to get vaccinated? Thanks in advance for your reply.
I would consult an actual doctor that I know, rather than going by what I had "read," before advising against a vaccine. There is so much misinformation out there about the vaccine, and an obstetrician or gynecologist could explain what sources to credit and what is not worth the ink it's printed with. That doctor would no doubt tell me that there is no evidence that the vaccine poses any risk to fertility: https://www.acog.org/womens-health/...couraged-my-daughters-to-get-covid19-vaccines

Reactions: countrybob

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
After the "forensic" audit.. what is next?
lock-them-all-up.jpg

countrybob

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2003
I'm not against the vaccine. I have granddaughters and their mother's don't want to vaccinate. I feel it is their choice. I was just curious as too how other people felt. Appreciate your response.

Reactions: philosophusker

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
At least they didn't vote for Biden. Imagine being that stupid of a person. Oh, wait...lofl. That's you.
Daherrrrr. Good one. Im not the one who sold my soul to a charlatan. I don't worship any man nor try to make excuses for a failed presidency. You Trumpers take the cake for that. I forget was it August that he's supposed to be reinstated?

No stupidity in that dream huh?

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
don't know the date but Trump will be in the White House..... the election was rigged, everyone around the world knows it too.

The Nazi party understands the Constitution? Who knew?
LOL.. It was going to be in February... then April... Now August. Shit Biden will be done with his presidency and Trump in his grave before we get to the next... wait till so and so...

And Trump whore MTG.... says...

"I would hate for anyone to get their hopes up thinking that President Trump is going to be back in the White House in August because that's not true and I'm telling you that as a member of Congress, that's a very difficult thing to do," Greene told Steve Bannon on his podcast on Wednesday.

LOL... bahahahahahhahha fools

BIDEN%2BSAY%2BIT%2BAINT%2BSO%2BJOE.gif

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
Daherrrrr. Good one. Im not the one who sold my soul to a charlatan. I don't worship any man nor try to make excuses for a failed presidency. You Trumpers take the cake for that. I forget was it August that he's supposed to be reinstated?

No stupidity in that dream huh?

You don't see what a charlatan the cadaver is? RollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaugh

I've got some ocean front property near Bismarck I'd love to sell you.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
You don't see what a charlatan the cadaver is? RollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaugh

I've got some ocean front property near Bismarck I'd love to sell you.
No.. please cite examples of his charlatan behavior. However Joe Biden is a politician. He's never claimed to be anything but. He has his faults for sure... and this isn't really about Joe and honestly I could give a shit less about him.

This is about Trump and his cult and their gullibility.

Never been to ND. Don't plan on it either. So enjoy that Ocean front property you own. The likelihood of you owning some in ND is as likely as DJT telling the honest to gods truth about anything.

Reactions: IndyHusker

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
No.. please cite examples of his charlatan behavior. However Joe Biden is a politician. He's never claimed to be anything but. He has his faults for sure... and this isn't really about Joe and honestly I could give a shit less about him.

This is about Trump and his cult and their gullibility.

Never been to ND. Don't plan on it either. So enjoy that Ocean front property you own. The likelihood of you owning some in ND is as likely as DJT telling the honest to gods truth about anything.

Lifer politician = con man = charlatan, no need to elaborate there.

Conservative doesn't equal cult member. Seems the left has a hard time making that distinction. I think there are more woke SJW commies than orange cultists. Obviously the fringe on both sides are hard to stomach.

Reactions: Jaemekon

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007
a guy who is a billionaire with over 500 companies is an idiot.........ok Einstein

Im always impressed when people like you somehow summoned enough brain function to make it this far into the internet. Way to overcome your deficiencies my friend

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003

Conservative doesn't equal cult member. Seems the left has a hard time making that distinction. I think there are more woke SJW commies than orange cultists. Obviously the fringe on both sides are hard to stomach.
No not all conservatives are Trumpers....... But all Trumpers are "conservative" and you guys are giving the conservatives a bad name.

Now if you claim you aren't a Trumper.... Im going to call BS because you have backed him nearly 100% of the time. I bet you couldn't name 3 things that you disagree or appalled with concerning DJT.

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
No not all conservatives are Trumpers....... But all Trumpers are "conservative" and you guys are giving the conservatives a bad name.

Now if you claim you aren't a Trumper.... Im going to call BS because you have backed him nearly 100% of the time. I bet you couldn't name 3 things that you disagree or appalled with concerning DJT.

There are plenty of things I disagreed with concerning Trump. Plenty I agreed with too.

IndyHusker

Administrator
Aug 23, 2001
Lafayette, Indiana

If you’re still supporting Trump, you dumped the most important conservative principals months ago. Well, more like years ago.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Cannot believe how ignorant some must be. No thought on how many people would have to be involved to make a national election rigged? How many people would have to be involved and for all of them to keep it quiet? There is no way that can happen in this day and age. Even a single state rigging an election would be pretty much impossible in this country. Far to many checks and balances.
5 cities and 44,000 votes determined it and all 5 are run by communist demoRat crooks!

• Haha
Reactions: cavalot

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
If you’re still supporting Trump, you dumped the most important conservative principals months ago. Well, more like years ago.
Conservative principals mean getting in the face of the greatest enemy ever known to the United States the DemoRat Party and its Pravda the drive by media! If you vote D you are my enemy!

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014

IndyHusker

Administrator
Aug 23, 2001
Lafayette, Indiana
Conservative principals mean getting in the face of the greatest enemy ever known to the United States the DemoRat Party and its Pravda the drive by media! If you vote D you are my enemy!
No. That is not remotely close to what conservatism is. Look up the definition and then ask yourself how many of them you trashed while being a Trump groupie the past five years.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
No. That is not remotely close to what conservatism is. Look up the definition and then ask yourself how many of them you trashed while being a Trump groupie the past five years.
It sure isn’t being a weak POS like Shrub Bush or McCain or Kinzinger and kissing demoRat ass!

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001

Don't hold it against me that I'm not the kind of person who changes my stripes every time the wind blows like you and Sklar et al.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Look up the definition of conservatism and get back to us Bob. After you stand in front of a picture of Ronald Reagan and apologize to him.
Nope as Ronald Reagan didn’t apologize and bow down to the communist demoRats and their Pravda the drive by media he fought them!

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
No I don't, given that I'm not a Dem. One more time. I never abandoned my conservative principals. Unlike you and millions of other.

Their loyalty is to the 'team'. They aren't based in principles or loyalty to country. They take their team first approach and wrap it in this nationalism that has echoes of fascism of the past. Then demonstrated it with the insurrection on Jan 6, where they beat law enforcement with the US flag, hung up Trump flags, and walked the halls with confederate flags. Same people that were mad about Kap kneeling for a song.

It's pretty sad really.

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
No I don't, given that I'm not a Dem. One more time. I never abandoned my conservative principals. Unlike you and millions of other.

So the right moved a bit left, and your reaction is to jump ship and support a cause that's even further left? Strange way of showing your conservative principals.

Going to have to nominate you for the for the CNN/MSNBC logic award for 2021. I think you'll have a good shot at winning.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I know you can't be serious with any of that so I'm not going to bite. Time for some golf.

Golf yesterday, that would have been a god awful time, too hot for that shit.

I assume you survived, yes?

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
So the right moved a bit left, and your reaction is to jump ship and support a cause that's even further left? Strange way of showing your conservative principals.

Going to have to nominate you for the for the CNN/MSNBC logic award for 2021. I think you'll have a good shot at winning.

Your 'choice' being presented here is just inaccurate. You can recognize donald trump for what he is, still be a conservative, and still be a republican. Being against Trump doesn't make you a democrat.

Generally, I am against Bernie and wouldn't vote for him. I am not a republican because of it.

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
Their loyalty is to the 'team'. They aren't based in principles or loyalty to country. They take their team first approach and wrap it in this nationalism that has echoes of fascism of the past. Then demonstrated it with the insurrection on Jan 6, where they beat law enforcement with the US flag, hung up Trump flags, and walked the halls with confederate flags. Same people that were mad about Kap kneeling for a song.

It's pretty sad really.

Why the fvck would any conservative for for Joe Biden? The poor bastard can't even think any more - he shoud be in an old folks home somewhere. And not voting for him makes me un-American? Get a fvcking grip.

The left burns and loots and tries to destroy the country. And supporting that shvt makes you some kind of patriot? You truly live in bizarro world.

There were a hell of a lot more people burning and looting last summer than there were in the capital on 1/6. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
Your 'choice' being presented here is just inaccurate. You can recognize donald trump for what he is, still be a conservative, and still be a republican. Being against Trump doesn't make you a democrat.

Generally, I am against Bernie and wouldn't vote for him. I am not a republican because of it.

Guess what chief. In a 2 party system, not supporting one means you're supporting the other.

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
No, no it doesn't. It means you'd like your party to have a different leader to represent it. Just because I didn't like Mike Riley as head coach of NU doesn't make me an Iowa fan.

If you're not an Iowa fan, why would you support their team?

Or are you saying you haven't voted the last 2 elections?

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Why the fvck would any conservative for for Joe Biden? The poor bastard can't even think any more - he shoud be in an old folks home somewhere. And not voting for him makes me un-American? Get a fvcking grip.

The left burns and loots and tries to destroy the country. And supporting that shvt makes you some kind of patriot? You truly live in bizarro world.

There were a hell of a lot more people burning and looting last summer than there were in the capital on 1/6. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Well, Joe isn't exactly Bernie Sanders. I think most of it is based on Joe respects the office even if he doesn't understand where he is all 24 hours in his day. Joe was a terrible candidate no doubt but he is not a threat to democracy. You can disagree with his policies 100% of the time but he is not going to organize an attempt to hang kamala harris.

I would be willing to bet that the anti-trump republicans would vote republican in their state and local elections, and if presented someone other than a Trump in the presidential election would vote republican then as well.

Latest posts