ADVERTISEMENT

Non-Official Tunnel Talk

MotorBoater

Nebraska Legend
Aug 13, 2008
- What goes on in NOTT stays in NOTT. Or else......really I won't do anything, actually who really gives a crap. It's no big deal. Most of this you can find on google.

- PS- I received some private messages telling me that there is no such thing as "Non-Official" but it should be "Unofficial". I know that....NOTT sounds better then UOTT....that just looks weird. Jimmies are rustled.

- Ben Stille committed to Nebraska recently and rumor was that Todd Graham at Arizona State wanted him to take a visit and check things out.

- Other news is after Ben Stille's commitment actor and comedian Ben Stiller's Twitter followers boosted. A lot of followers are from Nebraska for some reason.

- Trent Dilfer was asked to comment on how much he liked Patrick O'Brien and for putting him in the Elite 11+7 and he had to hold back tears when discussing the young QB on how great he is. Although Husker fans shouldn't take this personally, as Dilfer gets emotional over every QB in the elite 11+7.

- In HuskerHoop news, Petteway gets invited for a second workout with the Pistons, rumor is they are looking to take him in the second round, although HuskerHoop fans were very vocal and some were glad he was leaving, HuskerHoops>>>Pistons.

- Rivals is finally going to give Patrick O'Brian his fourth star, although the way they make it sound it seems they think they are doing us a favor. Thanks for throwing us a bone! #RIVALRATINGS

- The HOL team was on the move this week following the Husker coaches as they are doing Satellite Camps in Atlanta, Florida, Texas and California all in 5 days. HCMR was asked what he thought of media following him to do coverage on satellite camps he commented, "That's neat".

- Game of Thrones ended this week on Sunday, ***SPOILER ALERT*** and rumor is Coach Cav is a huge fan as some of his tweets had to be deleted when he found out Jon Snow died. "Are you f**king kidding me! This is bullsh*t! How do you kill Jon f**king Snow!!!"

- Todd Graham, known Husker recruit stalker is now copying Nebraska's old commit tweet celebrations, "BOOM" he tweeted out recently. Shortly after he logged onto HOL to find out which recruits have gotten recent Husker offers. Any guess which poster he is?

- Urban Meyer showed a walk-on this week that you don't park in his parking place by parking directly behind him and blocking him in, this happened to Riley last month and instead of blocking him in, Riley parked his bicycle next to it and gave it a hand wash as it was a little dirty. Nice guy Mike is.

- former Husker and current trainer in the southeast, Eric Johnson had a little tussle over a microphone with Sean Callahan this past week in Atlanta, fortunately nobody was hurt.

- Farniok was offered by Michigan this week, also Husker poster ScienceGuy allegedly said he "could" become academically eligible pending choice of university.

- it was first reported that Bubak was not at the BRW and then it was confirmed it was. I have it on good knowledge he was at BRW but used the Devaney Tunnel that is buried under memorial stadium. Came in good hands sneaking gir-meant people in and out back in the day.

- Mohammad Barry rustled some Husker jimmies when he stated that he was expecting to come in and easily start. People forget he was considering going to Miami at one point and one of the entry requirements is your SWAG level must be at an all-time high.

- Other Husker sports news, the Huskers Quarter Scale Tractor X-Team won the International Quarter Scale Tractor Student Design Competition..dead serious....It's a good competition for when nationals come, Nebraska hasn't won the Tractor Trophy since 1999, last years defending national champions were Iowa. They could be very difficult as Thomas Haywheat decided to pass on going into the agricultural draft and come back for his senior year.

- A lot of rumors are circling about linebacker Michael Ivey-Rose could be suspended for a few games to start the year, although it's just rumors, UNL does have a backup plan by just changing Ivey-Rose back to Rose only and that should clear up the confusion. I did confirm his tutor was Santos before he was kicked off the team.

- Terry Wilson did give us an update and confirmed to HOL that he is indeed human and the color of his blood is red. Still visiting OREGON. Beware Mr. Wilson of Scotty Frost dreamy smile. #QUACK-QUACK

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.