ADVERTISEMENT

Noah Vedral Transferring

Or, Nebraska could have offered him a scholly, upon graduation. They chose not to. He went to UCF who did offer him a scholly.

He is following the NCAA rules. He'll be the best walk on non scholly offense coach ever, and be on a scholly 362 days from now.

That doesn't make Danny White any less petty now.

Do you promise to pay, win, lose, or lightening? Akron says to get the money up front. No Checks. Cash before kickoff.

Of course, Akron was saying that in a bus speeding away from Lincoln on their way back to Pussyville.

And no, we don't promise to pay if the other team fails to actually play the game. Despite all the shitty coaches we still have on the payroll, NU is not a charity.

Not really. Just laughing at Scott claiming that Oregon State tampered. This from the guy that called M Milton yesterday to wish him HBD.
Don't like Scott Frost jilting you? Call 1-800-EAT-CRAP. Let us know how crap tastes when you eat it at every opportunity.

Don't like Scott Frost jilting you? Call 1-800-EAT-CRAP. Let us know how crap tastes when you eat it at every opportunity.
Actually, I think it would be better if he didn’t tell us how crap tasted. In fact, I think it would be great if we just simply didn’t hear from a lot of these other fans anymore.

Why invite them back?

Last edited:
Actually, I think it would be better if he didn’t tell us how crap tasted. In fact, I think it would be great if we just simply didn’t hear from a lot of these other fans anymore.

Why invite them back?

I concur. It was sorta(?) fun at first last year then it became an annoying nuisance that grew into an outright infestation. Now that it's dwindled down to the diehards, it's getting kinda sad and creepy and I'm not saying that to reverse-troll.

At first they claimed Frost wouldn't leave because they loved him and were sure he felt the same. Then their hearts were broken but they were happy that he hung around to led them to an undefeated season and a truly mythical national title. Now they've resorted to outright dissing their former golden boy by insinuating that he tampered or is attempting to tamper?

If he's been exposed as such a bad, unethical coach, aren't they happy to be rid of him? Do they even know anymore? Do they love him? Do they hate him? Should they tweet him right now? No, that would too forward and he's probably busy anyway. Maybe they should just put on their favorite sweatpants and eat a gallon of ice cream while watching a replay of the Auburn game again. (No tears this time.)

I concur. It was sorta(?) fun at first last year then it became an annoying nuisance that grew into an outright infestation. Now that it's dwindled down to the diehards, it's getting kinda sad and creepy and I'm not saying that to reverse-troll.

At first they claimed Frost wouldn't leave because they loved him and were sure he felt the same. Then their hearts were broken but they were happy that he hung around to led them to an undefeated season and a truly mythical national title. Now they've resorted to outright dissing their former golden boy by insinuating that he tampered or is attempting to tamper?

If he's been exposed as such a bad, unethical coach, aren't they happy to be rid of him? Do they even know anymore? Do they love him? Do they hate him? Should they tweet him right now? No, that would too forward and he's probably busy anyway. Maybe they should just put on their favorite sweatpants and eat a gallon of ice cream while watching a replay of the Auburn game again. (No tears this time.)
UCF fans are simply lonely, in need of attention(parents hate them) & addicted to the internet.

Martinez thinks he made a terrible mistake. I feel for the kid. Bethune Cookman will try to be gentle.

Dude you really have no life do you? Living on another teams board that you don’t even play this year just trolling away all season. A UCF fan that fakes being another teams fan. UCF fans are truly pathetic, I mean my God. Get over it already ready.

And by all means, get all the fun in now, you guys know as well as anyone does that Frost will have The Huskers fixed and completing soon enough. Have fun poking fun now. I can’t believe a team that recently went 0-12 and then had things flipped to success because of Scott Frost is talking shit now. You guys know dam well this HC can get a team flipped and going. Why hate on a guy for going home to coach his home team. Truly pathetic. This is the biggest difference between blue blood fans and wanna be fans of fake teams.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace

Why invite them back?
good point as they have nothing of any value to say, anyway

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT