ADVERTISEMENT

Noah Fant

Only thing I could find was his commitment date was in august saw an article dated in November saying he was going to take all his officials. Wonder if they want him at tight end or defensive end?

Only thing I could find was his commitment date was in august saw an article dated in November saying he was going to take all his officials. Wonder if they want him at tight end or defensive end?

Nebraska is recruiting as a TE

Has said he was going to take his visits from the beginning...If I remember correctly Nebraska wanted him at DE at first, Iowa wanted him at TE (which is where he wants to play) Nebraska has changed to TE probably to just try and get him on campus.

Has said he was going to take his visits from the beginning...If I remember correctly Nebraska wanted him at DE at first, Iowa wanted him at TE (which is where he wants to play) Nebraska has changed to TE probably to just try and get him on campus.

It's not that simple. He was recruited as a DE by the previous staff, and that carried over to the new staff. Once the new staff got to know him, it changed to TE as you mention, that's what he wants to play. I'm not very positive but part of me says NU has basically told him it's his choice, whichever he wanted they're fine with.

Whomever lands him will get a dang good athlete.

Reactions: sparky62 and Husk10
Hopefully playing in the Iowa vs Nebraska high school game and beating team Iowa will help him realize that Nebraska will be the place to be.

Both schools are recruiting him as a TE, with NU giving the option to play on D as well.

Hopefully playing in the Iowa vs Nebraska high school game and beating team Iowa will help him realize that Nebraska will be the place to be.
One has nothing to do with the other. The roads in Iowa are better than in Nebraska but that also has nothing to do with it.

It's not that simple. He was recruited as a DE by the previous staff, and that carried over to the new staff. Once the new staff got to know him, it changed to TE as you mention, that's what he wants to play. I'm not very positive but part of me says NU has basically told him it's his choice, whichever he wanted they're fine with.

Whomever lands him will get a dang good athlete.

One would think Cethan's late season utilization has opened his eyes. I bet he really liked the TE Reverse as well.

Saw him play several times and believe he is a good athlete but due to all his posturing and still looking around would appear to be very high maintenance.

Saw him play several times and believe he is a good athlete but due to all his posturing and still looking around would appear to be very high maintenance.
This is the biggest decision of his life so far. He has a few more weeks until he has to make it and I don't blame him for taking his time.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT