ADVERTISEMENT

Noah Fant and Thomas Fidone workout today

ShaggynScooby

Walk On
Feb 5, 2020
Daytona Beach Florida
Fant and Fidone worked out together today in Omaha. Don't know if makes a difference in recruiting or not as Fant was a Hawkeye, but might have a sour taste in his mouth from not playing as much his last year in IC.
Fant%20and%20Fidone.jpg

Oh man if Fidone followed Dickerson to MN it would be like end of days round these parts.

Now, us landing Fidone will wash away a lot of the sour taste from losing Dickerson.

It's anybody's ballgame for Fidone at this point. This kid can literally go anywhere he wants. With how our last three seasons have gone, I would be enamored if he chose DONU.

Let's hope our annoying and creepy fans on Twitter don't scare him away, Ha! I kid, I kid...except not at all.
Fans on Twitter are creepy and it’s not exclusive to one fan base. Social media is the devils work. o_O

It's anybody's ballgame for Fidone at this point. This kid can literally go anywhere he wants. With how our last three seasons have gone, I would be enamored if he chose DONU.

Let's hope our annoying and creepy fans on Twitter don't scare him away, Ha! I kid, I kid...except not at all.
Do you live in Iowa or are from Iowa? Just curious.

Spinner 4, knows his family and has said he heard Fidone will be a Husker..

Him wearing a RTB Minnesota shirt makes you wonder what he is thinking..

It's a t-shirt that I can cut the sleeves off to show my pipes. Lots of teenagers, and fake tough guys, think this way.

Reactions: Pulvy20
Is Minnesota in the picture for Fidone?
Fleck reminds me of a sleazy used car salesman. As such I would imagine nothing is off the table in his tactics to pull in recruits. Dickerson was some whacked out shit that came out of nowhere. So I would say yes MN is in the picture.

Do you live in Iowa or are from Iowa? Just curious.

Omaha! If I had been born in Iowa or lived there, I'd have to kick my own ass.

I have no top secret info on Fidone's recruitment but I'm just have a hunch it's a going to be a toss-up. Even if he is a considered a "lock" I would not be one bit surprised if he chose to go elsewhere.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Fidone has already admitted that the Huskers is his childhood favorite team he grew up rooting for. Him wearing a Fleck shirt means nothing. Remember we had other recruits that committed to us wearing Clemson shirts and stuff like that and they never flipped . They get free gear from visits and they wear them...end of story. When Fidone put out a final list, I believe it. And Minnesota isn’t in his Top list. He doesn’t seem like the type to flip flop like Dickerson.

Last edited:
I'm not aware that Dickerson has ever flipped a commitment.

going to the nitpicking eh? If you read the entire post, you will see my point. He had made a Top list, and then he eventually made Top 3 list and Minnesota was not in that discussion. Then suddenly they crawl out of the wood work like that and instantly commits to them over the defending National Champs LSU, OSU Buckeyes and even the home state team that he loves and has a great relationship with in Fisher? That’s what I meant about flip flopping. Yes, EVERYONE knows he hasn’t committed to anyone else yet...he originally was in no rush and wanted to take all visits before committing anywhere.

Reactions: headcard
Spinner 4, knows his family and has said he heard Fidone will be a Husker..

Him wearing a RTB Minnesota shirt makes you wonder what he is thinking..

to be fair this is my original post: “I have a lot of ties to the Fidones and I 98.9% sure he’s a Husker. Until he commits there’s always a risk. That’s why I left a 1.1% chance. Anyone who knows me on this board, knows I never do this so I’m not blowing smoke. But from what I’ve herd TFII will be N.”

I think since I posted that there’s been a lot of things that have stacked up against us. Not having the spring game hurt. There isn’t the typical sunshine pumping going on this time of the year for football there usually is. And Fleck is dirty. I still stand by my OP but I don’t think it’s the homerun it was when i originally posted this. Nebraska football hasn’t caught a break in years

to be fair this is my original post: “I have a lot of ties to the Fidones and I 98.9% sure he’s a Husker. Until he commits there’s always a risk. That’s why I left a 1.1% chance. Anyone who knows me on this board, knows I never do this so I’m not blowing smoke. But from what I’ve herd TFII will be N.”

I think since I posted that there’s been a lot of things that have stacked up against us. Not having the spring game hurt. There isn’t the typical sunshine pumping going on this time of the year for football there usually is. And Fleck is dirty. I still stand by my OP but I don’t think it’s the homerun it was when i originally posted this. Nebraska football hasn’t caught a break in years

Well as far as Fidone is concerned he has lived close enough to Lincoln to know what game day is like and more than likely been to a Husker game..

More important that others that are not around this area that we are recruiting try and introduce them to a spring game atmosphere mimicking a actual game..

Fleck is dirty? Care to expand on that?

Fleck is dirty? Care to expand on that?
While other coaches respect things like dead periods and the spirit of it, Fleck does not

Have you herd the saying letter of the law vs spirit of the law?

and recruiting is a dirty game. Maybe frost is too nice and too much of a straight arrow for it. Fleck would sacrifice his first born for a commit

While other coaches respect things like dead periods and the spirit of it, Fleck does not

Have you herd the saying letter of the law vs spirit of the law?

and recruiting is a dirty game. Maybe frost is too nice and too much of a straight arrow for it. Fleck would sacrifice his first born for a commit
Poor choice of words in the last sentence given Fleck’s personal circumstances. But I agree that he is slimy.

Reactions: spinner4
I thought what about social distance? I am very concerned about this issue because without social distance we will not be able to defeat this virus. I love working out in the gym, but I had to give it up because there is a threat of spreading the virus. Despite the fact that gyms have opened, I think it's still too early to get out of quarantine and go back to normal life meeting each other. Actually, I really need these workouts because I started a course of Sarms to grow my muscles and improve my performance. If you are also interested in this topic, you can read more about it here https://steroidcycle.org/sarms/. Anyway, I am a responsible citizen, so I will only be able to resume workouts in the gym after this virus is defeated.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT