ADVERTISEMENT

Noah Fant and Thomas Fidone workout today

I don't think Frost is too nice when it comes to recruiting. He knows how to play the game and has done a decent job of recruiting the past 2 years. Have to see how this year shapes up. If we have a good season, it should also show in this years class.

Looking at the scholarship distribution, shows a glaring hole in TE recruiting the past few years, so it seems not a position of importance. I think the pass game has to improve a lot before teams respect it.. WR room is basically all new and with loss of Spielman.. some things, just don't make much sense if they are trying to improve that side of the offense. Hopefully there will be young guys at wideout that can immediately step in and make plays.

Last edited:
Reactions: leodisflowers
Oh man if Fidone followed Dickerson to MN it would be like end of days round these parts.

Now, us landing Fidone will wash away a lot of the sour taste from losing Dickerson.

Anything in the lovely city of Minneapolis have Dickerson re-thinking his pledge?

Not trying to be political and if it is, mods please delete, but I think this is relevant to recruitment talk when it comes to Minny.

After the vote of the Minneapolis city council to disband their police department, there's no way in the deep bowels of Hades that I let my kid go there. If they actually do that, the place is going to turn into something from a dystopian nightmare.

Reactions: solarpanels
Oh man if Fidone followed Dickerson to MN it would be like end of days round these parts.

Now, us landing Fidone will wash away a lot of the sour taste from losing Dickerson.
MN isn't even in the picture. It is down to LSU and Neb. Thats it. IF he by some chance picks MN I would heavily look into Fleck and his recruiting tactics. As of now he has zero interest in being a gopher.

Reactions: timnsun
Not trying to be political and if it is, mods please delete, but I think this is relevant to recruitment talk when it comes to Minny.

After the vote of the Minneapolis city council to disband their police department, there's no way in the deep bowels of Hades that I let my kid go there. If they actually do that, the place is going to turn into something from a dystopian nightmare.

Imagine thinking it's about you and what you let happen.

I wouldn't go there and sure I'd share my thoughts if he were my son, but it's his decision and about where he'll be happy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT