ADVERTISEMENT

No way this kills 1.5-3mil people. A NBA example. High risk group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because comparing heart attacks to a contagious disease make perfect sense. Each of these posts is dumber than the next
There's a strange cognitive dissonance on display, as if they think nobody thought about heart attacks and other diseases before. This is ON TOP OF THOSE, stealing resources. 13,000+ new cases in the US today alone, at last check the severity rate here was about 2% which means 260 new people need to be hospitalized. I was told 90 people a day are hospitalized from car accidents as evidence covid is overhyped. 260 in one day is a lot more than 90.

Edit: had to correct my numbers.

Would you just shhhhhhh and remove yourself from these threads? I don't know if you are stupid, but you're certainly as ignorant as they come on this topic, and people are tired of the garbage you keep spewing. Take your idiot friend Rambo with you too.

Go share your 'scientific' views with those that will appreciate your 'knowledge'...primitive cultures that shit in the same place they eat.

Sometimes I think he’s trolling, but if he’d promise to self quarantine himself, I’d dare him to go lick the lips of someone in ICU with this condition.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
Would you just shhhhhhh and remove yourself from these threads? I don't know if you are stupid, but you're certainly as ignorant as they come on this topic, and people are tired of the garbage you keep spewing. Take your idiot friend Rambo with you too.

Go share your 'scientific' views with those that will appreciate your 'knowledge'...primitive cultures that shit in the same place they eat.

Internet insults from a guy who can't do math. This will stick with me. I sure hope I can get over it. This too, will pass, chicken little.

Be afraid. Live in fear.

Internet insults from a guy who can't do math. This will stick with me. I sure hope I can get over it. This too, will pass, chicken little.

Be afraid. Live in fear.

Be a dumb c*nt. Catch virus. Share with others. There's a feather in your cap.

Ladies and gentlemen...meet 'Patient Zero.'

Is ignorance really bliss? Obvious there are people in this thread that know! Interesting that some people put being right over being safe!

Reactions: headcard
There is some stupidity going on in Washington. Sen Rand Paul is confirmed as positive. While waiting for the results this morning, it is reported that he was working out in the Capitol Hill gym.

There is some stupidity going on in Washington. Sen Rand Paul is confirmed as positive. While waiting for the results this morning, it is reported that he was working out in the Capitol Hill gym.

He quarantined himself after he found out.

Why would it be stupid to continue with your life before you knew there was a reason to change?

He is beyond hysterical and his political undertones don’t help.

You can go around declaring yourself “right” all you want. Doesn’t make it so.

Also, crash victims die. Every. Single. Day. 7700 people die every day in the US.

You act like as long as there is an open hospital bed that won’t happen and once someone is in the hospital they’ll be there forever.

You didn't know how long people would be in the hospital even though you're "so close to this." The median time in the hospital is 4 days according to Italy, where it has hit harder than other places. Highly likely that the median time comes down in the US.

Would you just zip it and realize you're wrong on this and move on? You won't take heat from people if you actually stopped fighting common sense and stopped responding.

But I guarantee people are going to remember you and Rambo fighting logic every step of the way, and your name will be synonymous with Typhoid Mary from here on out if you continue this nonsense.

Any topic where medicine or illness is brouht up, you will be referenced with non-stop jabs and sarcasm with regularity..

e.g. ”My wife just found out she is pregnant, and we're delighted beyond rational thought. Can anyone offer insight on neonatal vitamins?"

This is where invariably someone will say "Well, I believe GBRforLife and Rambo studied together at Grammercy Elementary School for Exceptionally Unexceptional children, and should have all the information you need on Neonatal Vitamins. They've dealt with thought processes well beyond rational thought many times.."

Really? Because previously you told us we couldn't know how many of the 14 would've been included in the 250. So now you can just add them on?

Garbage.

From everything else we've seen its likely those 14 were old, near death, and barely hanging on. But you go on. You just claim things you can't support then flip-flop the other way when what you suggested is proven wrong.

Be afraid. Live in fear.

A healthier way to view this would be : " Be concerned, live accordingly."

Would you just zip it and realize you're wrong on this and move on? You won't take heat from people if you actually stopped fighting common sense and stopped responding.

But I guarantee people are going to remember you and Rambo fighting logic every step of the way, and your name will be synonymous with Typhoid Mary from here on out if you continue this nonsense.

Any topic where medicine or illness is brouht up, you will be referenced with non-stop jabs and sarcasm with regularity..

e.g. ”My wife just found out she is pregnant, and we're delighted beyond rational thought. Can anyone offer insight on neonatal vitamins?"

This is where invariably someone will say "Well, I believe GBRforLife and Rambo studied together at Grammercy Elementary School for Exceptionally Unexceptional children, and should have all the information you need on Neonatal Vitamins. They've dealt with thought processes well beyond rational thought many times.."

Fighting logic. Not that you'd know what logic looks like.

So you intend to harass me because you act like whiny petulant child who overreacts, suffers from histrionics, and can't do math? Gee, if I ever make it out of this pandemic where *checks notes* 99.99% of people will survive I'll sure have to watch out for keyboard warrior Hoosker Du.

The world is a scary place. Why don't you just quarantine yourself indefinitely?

Be afraid. Live in fear.

Here are some numbers that may or may not scare you.

number of cases in the US

2/24 50
3/2. 100. 7 days
3/5. 200 3 days
3/7. 400. 2 days
3/9. 800. 2 days
3/12 1600. 3 days
3/15. 3200. 3 days
3/17 6400 2 days
3/19 12800. 2 days
3/21 25200. 2 days
From this point it gets scary. Keep an eye on the numbers.

3/23. 50000.
3/25. 100,000
3/27. 200,000
3/29. 400,000
3/31. 800,000
4/2. 1.6 million
4/4. 3.2
4/6. 6.4
4/8. 12.8
4/10. 25 million
4/12. 50
4/14. 100

Last edited:
Fighting logic. Not that you'd know what logic looks like.

So you intend to harass me because you act like whiny petulant child who overreacts, suffers from histrionics, and can't do math? Gee, if I ever make it out of this pandemic where *checks notes* 99.99% of people will survive I'll sure have to watch out for keyboard warrior Hoosker Du.

The world is a scary place. Why don't you just quarantine yourself indefinitely?

Be afraid. Live in fear.

Again with the badge of honor of being careless and stupid and getting others killed. That should work out well for you.

I stop short of saying to go catch this as quickly as possible and remove your gene sequence from future generations, because no one deserves to contract this. Even if they are as dumb as a box of rocks.

2/24 50
3/2. 100. 7 days
3/5. 200 3 days
3/7. 400. 2 days
3/9. 800. 2 days
3/12 1600. 3 days
3/15. 3200. 3 days
3/17 6400 2 days
3/19 12800. 2 days
3/21 25200. 2 days

3/23. 50000.
3/25. 100,000
3/27. 200,000
3/29. 400,000
3/31. 800,000
4/2. 1.6 million
4/4. 3.2
4/6. 6.4
4/8. 12.8
4/10. 25 million
4/12. 50
4/16. 100

Don't use the concept of Doubling with GBRforLife and Rambo. They get confused by pandemic models quite easily.

BTW, world mortality rate of those that have tested positive and the virus has run its course, aka Closed Cases...13%

Also, crash victims die. Every. Single. Day. 7700 people die every day in the US.

So 7700 people die every day? So that’s 2.8 million a year. That’s 28 million every decade. That’s 8.5% of the population when 99.9% are supposed to live for decades? How is this possible????

2/24 50
3/2. 100. 7 days
3/5. 200 3 days
3/7. 400. 2 days
3/9. 800. 2 days
3/12 1600. 3 days
3/15. 3200. 3 days
3/17 6400 2 days
3/19 12800. 2 days
3/21 25200. 2 days

3/23. 50000.
3/25. 100,000
3/27. 200,000
3/29. 400,000
3/31. 800,000
4/2. 1.6 million
4/4. 3.2
4/6. 6.4
4/8. 12.8
4/10. 25 million
4/12. 50
4/14. 100

In the bright side, if those numbers come close to holding out we wont have to worry about missing football season. Unless we happen to be dead.

Why wasn't the healthcare industry prepared for a pandemic? A ventilator costs 35k. Why don't they have more? Face shields, gowns, swabs etc.. where are these? I see alot of blame being thrown around. A pandemic was known it would happen eventually. The health care industry has failed us, imo, by not being prepared for it.

Why wasn't the healthcare industry prepared for a pandemic? A ventilator costs 35k. Why don't they have more? Face shields, gowns, swabs etc.. where are these? I see alot of blame being thrown around. A pandemic was known it would happen eventually. The health care industry has failed us, imo, by not being prepared for it.
I’m not sure this falls on the health care industry. But there are probably posters that know more about it that could clarify.

2/24 50
3/2. 100. 7 days
3/5. 200 3 days
3/7. 400. 2 days
3/9. 800. 2 days
3/12 1600. 3 days
3/15. 3200. 3 days
3/17 6400 2 days
3/19 12800. 2 days
3/21 25200. 2 days

3/23. 50000.
3/25. 100,000
3/27. 200,000
3/29. 400,000
3/31. 800,000
4/2. 1.6 million
4/4. 3.2
4/6. 6.4
4/8. 12.8
4/10. 25 million
4/12. 50
4/14. 100

Same Bell Curve happens with the flu EVERY YEAR.

There's a strange cognitive dissonance on display, as if they think nobody thought about heart attacks and other diseases before. This is ON TOP OF THOSE, stealing resources. 13,000+ new cases in the US today alone, at last check the severity rate here was about 2% which means 260 new people need to be hospitalized. I was told 90 people a day are hospitalized from car accidents as evidence covid is overhyped. 260 in one day is a lot more than 90.

Edit: had to correct my numbers.

We'll see about that hospitalization rate.

When we've had at least 5 epidemics in the world since 2000 you would think we would have developed a Pandemic Team in the CDC or something. Whoopsie.. :D

I’m not sure this falls on the health care industry. But there are probably posters that know more about it that could clarify.

Why not? They are for profit. God knows healthcare is expensive enough. It shouldn't be due to funding.

When we've had at least 5 epidemics in the world since 2000 you would think we would have developed a Pandemic Team in the CDC or something. Whoopsie.. :D

I read one your earlier posts. There are not enough military personnel for the quarantine you want.

I read one your earlier posts. There are not enough military personnel for the quarantine you want.

We have 6,300 military reserves in Nebraska right now. That is without active military or police being added in. Without adding any others in, that is roughly 1 reserve for every 270 people. That's roughly 68 families/for each military personnel. Throw in cops and active military and you could cut those numbers even more.

My post on a total lockdown is more so a hypothetical. But if these numbers continue, that is what we will be looking at eventually. Scary stuff.

Don't use the concept of Doubling with GBRforLife and Rambo. They get confused by pandemic models quite easily.

BTW, world mortality rate of those that have tested positive and the virus has run its course, aka Closed Cases...13%

What happens faster? People die or they get better? Will you parrot this when it goes down?

Be afraid. Live in fear.

Oh... So now you're on board with this virus being dangerous? Make up your mind, simpleton.

Edit - I said spread with healthcare workers would be minimal, and it will be. You scour every news publication and find 1 or 2 transmissions for people throughout the entire nation that weren't following protocol...and suddenly you're f'ing Jonas Salk.
butthurt much?

I don't scour anything. I live with an oncology nurse. those headlines are front and center.

sorry your on/off switch theory coupled with martial law is nothing but the lunatic ravings of a self-important blowhard.

give it a rest if you have nothing to add to the discussion. you're digging in like a stubborn child.

I never once said people shouldn't stay in. I only said they shouldn't be forced to with military intervention. I'm not backtracking at all, you've just been arguing with yourself.

what a clown.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
What happens faster? People die or they get better? Will you parrot this when it goes down?

Are you still here? How they haven't moved you to the kids table yet is a testament to the fairness of the mods. I figured by now you would be well into your 3rd or 4th game of Chutes and Ladders and at least as many pudding pops.

Actually those numbers have stayed relatively constant throughout this crisis, but have inched up lately. But you wouldn't know that, because you're oblivious to pretty much all of this.

Now let's find you a spot at the kids table..

Reactions: Hastings4Huskers
Are you still here? How they haven't moved you to the kids table yet is a testament to the fairness of the mods. I figured by now you would be well into your 3rd or 4th game of Chutes and Ladders and at least as many pudding pops.

Actually those numbers have stayed relatively constant throughout this crisis, but have inched up lately. But you wouldn't know that, because you're oblivious to pretty much all of this.

Now let's find you a spot at the kids table..

So you're saying those numbers are going to stay constant? How much do you want to bet? I'll even give you a 3% buffer. Timeline of 4 months.

Put your money where your loud mouth is fat boy.

Your inability to understand math is incredible. Almost as incredible as your disingenuous choice to select a single statistic to try and scare people.

Be afraid. Live in fear.

butthurt much?

I don't scour anything. I live with an oncology nurse. those headlines are front and center.

sorry your on/off switch theory coupled with martial law is nothing but the lunatic ravings from a self-important blowhard.

give it a rest if you have nothing to add to the discussion. you're digging in like a stubborn child.

I never once said people shouldn't stay in. I only said they shouldn't be forced to with military intervention. I'm not backtracking at all, you've just been arguing with yourself.

what a clown.

Keep digging that hole, stupid. With every post, your ignorance is further displayed to the masses. But like a coward you'll bail out and start changing your story. Much like this one has hinted at already beginning to backpedal.

It doesn't matter...you and GBRforLife are already a laughingstock on this board. You'll just move on to Husker Max or some other board to infect them with your...um...wisdom.

Keep digging that hole, stupid. With every post, your ignorance is further displayed to the masses. But like a coward you'll bail out and start changing your story. Much like this one has hinted at already beginning to backpedal.

It doesn't matter...you and GBRforLife are already a laughingstock on this board. You'll just move on to Husker Max or some other board to infect them with your...um...wisdom.
find posts where I said people should go out and spread willingly. I'll wait.

what's ignorant about my last post, doctor?

please enlighten us like you did with your 'numbers'. genuinely curious to see your response.

if I'm such a laughingstock, prove it. with quotes. coward.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
So you're saying those numbers are going to stay constant? How much do you want to bet? I'll even give you a 3% buffer. Timeline of 4 months.

Put your money where your loud mouth is fat boy.

Your inability to understand math is incredible. Almost as incredible as your disingenuous choice to select a single statistic to try and scare people.

Be afraid. Live in fear.

So now you want to place bets on people living or dying? Typical. You're not in Vegas, you Dumb F*ck! I won't even dignify that with a response. GTFO of here, you wretched vermin.

You've spread enough of your garbage to last us all a lifetime. Be gone.

Reactions: scarletred
If we're passing around blame, this looks like a pretty big deal: U.S. axed CDC expert job in China months before coronavirus outbreak
I don't believe that would have made one bit of difference. They would have been just one more diplomat to evacuate. Unless he or his concubine had contracted the disease he would probably have not known any more than we could learn through internet channels because of the way China controls information. In many ways they might have had less information sitting in Bejiing than our CDC people can get here via social media. We've got enough other eyes and ears on the ground in China I'm sure.

Last edited:
I wish we could have some heated debates without the name calling. I for one am ill informed to a fault for not paying enough attention and really enjoy reading everyones views on the matter.

I know this is a hot button issue but lets act lile adults here.

Reactions: dinglefritz
If we're passing around blame, this looks like a pretty big deal: U.S. axed CDC expert job in China months before coronavirus outbreak
Did you see where Angela Merkel is in quarantine because the Dr. who gave her a "vaccination" tested positive for COVID-19 shortly afterwards? What vaccine would they be giving a world leader at this time of year? I would think she would have had her flu vaccine a while back.....hmmmm. I would bet the farm that some chosen folks are already receiving vaccinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT