ADVERTISEMENT

No thread on NU women beating Iowa?

Hard not to see the women’s program trending in the right direction. I hope they make the NCAA tournament.

Not that it’s any different than the men’s program where hopes of going all the way are nil, but it seems even more deflating to know that Connecticut or at best one other team has a chance of winning it all each year.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Hard not to see the women’s program trending in the right direction. I hope they make the NCAA tournament.

Not that it’s any different than the men’s program where hopes of going all the way are nil, but it seems even more deflating to know that Connecticut or at best one other team has a chance of winning it all each year.
Amy is a good example of what a good coach with a positive style and good player relationships can do. I totally missed the game dangit. Too much other family stuff yesterday.

Great win! Was ready to watch it on BTN+ and then other stuff came up. probably would have jinxed them had I watched.

I've been to most of the games and the difference between last year and this year is night and day. We lost Alley Havers and Jessica Shepard but are playing so much better. The player development this year is something Bill Moos should show to Tim Miles. "Look Tim-- you can develop players while they are here!!"

I've been to most of the games and the difference between last year and this year is night and day. We lost Alley Havers and Jessica Shepard but are playing so much better. The player development this year is something Bill Moos should show to Tim Miles. "Look Tim-- you can develop players while they are here!!"
Adding a 6-5 true freshman center sure didn't hurt. She's a very good player and you can't teach size. Amy has always gotten the best from her players without tearing them down and abusing them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT