ADVERTISEMENT

No Public H.S. Football in Virginia This Fall

Tell the thousands of restaurant owners In many states forced by the government to close that they are free to be open because they want (and need?!) to make money. Why did Baltimore Ravens president say they would allow 14k fans at the games IF the *government* allows any at all? Your argument is 100% wrong and pointless. This ultimately is not up to A.D’s or any university/conference chairman. It ONLY takes the government to overblow this and they can seemingly enforce whatever they want.
I know a number of local restaurants that have had record sales during the Covid due to them adjusting their business model to carry out. Sounds like a lot of these businesses were unwilling to evolve with the times and the weaker ones are closing down. Easier to blame someone else, though....

tenor.gif
Probably my favorite GIF of all time

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
??

where have I ever said I hoped football was going to be cancelled

Federal executive - House of Representatives - senate - 2/3 are red

every single SEC state (except La) governor + both legislative houses are red (trifecta)
You very pessimistic or that’s the way I interpret your posts, always the sky is falling, that way I asked awhile ago how old are you, just curious because it seems like the older posters are more upbeat jmo

You very pessimistic or that’s the way I interpret your posts, always the sky is falling, that way I asked awhile ago how old are you, just curious because it seems like the older posters are more upbeat jmo
also, you said 'government', without singling out a side. he responds as if red states aren't in the government business.

Reactions: Baxter48
also, you said 'government', without singling out a side. he responds as if red states aren't in the government business.
I still remember my parents and grandparents talk about different viruses and other bugs that killed children and adults and all they had before penicillin was sulfur. You stop at some of these old cemetery’s and you’ll probably see a number of children that died in infancy or small child. Those people keep going they didn’t have any government money and if they did they probably would have refused, they also had a print media that wasn’t a entire opinion page. This is bad but people are being treated, a hell of a lot more survivors than death. I have to work my wife has to work. How do draw a distinction from essential to nonessential when the bar/restaurant owner has to pay bill, over a government employee?

I know a number of local restaurants that have had record sales during the Covid due to them adjusting their business model to carry out. Sounds like a lot of these businesses were unwilling to evolve with the times and the weaker ones are closing down. Easier to blame someone else, though....

That’s great for them. Nevermind that each situation is different. Nevermind the businesses that have invested in high end ambiance and location to attract customers. Just blindly blame it on “weakness”. How can we blame the government for stripping away their right to allow people into their establishment? Keep practicing being an apologist for government tyranny, you’re going to need to be for awhile. More and more each passing day, in fact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT