ADVERTISEMENT

No pigs in omaha

I understand your point.. Coaches wanted to play midweek games they pointed that out more than starting on February 14..
Kevin Warren doesn’t understand a damn thing..

Also takes more money to fly a baseball team to play in texas or Florida than the softball team, no need to explain that one..
You realize Kevin Warren doesn’t do anything that the university presidents don’t allow him to do right?

you realize also that because there were no preseason tournaments played there was already a travel budget in place. So I’m not sure expense is the answer or the excuse.

I think you misunderstand what the coaches are saying. They are saying if they are not going to allow the season to start February 14, then they wanted midweek games. As I said before the six midweek games that Nebraska played during the last normal regular season, were inconsequential. During a normal year, mid week games do nothing but get your team the max number of scheduled games allowed. They are fillers against local teams. If Big Ten coaches are saying those are more important than the preseason games, there’s a reason why big 10 Baseball is below average

Baseball seasons over except for the 8 teams still playing. Onto the 2020 to baseball season

You realize Kevin Warren doesn’t do anything that the university presidents don’t allow him to do right?

you realize also that because there were no preseason tournaments played there was already a travel budget in place. So I’m not sure expense is the answer or the excuse.

I think you misunderstand what the coaches are saying. They are saying if they are not going to allow the season to start February 14, then they wanted midweek games. As I said before the six midweek games that Nebraska played during the last normal regular season, were inconsequential. During a normal year, mid week games do nothing but get your team the max number of scheduled games allowed. They are fillers against local teams. If Big Ten coaches are saying those are more important than the preseason games, there’s a reason why big 10 Baseball is below average

Baseball seasons over except for the 8 teams still playing. Onto the 2020 to baseball season
You read into it the way you want and I’ll read into it what I read from what some of the coaches mentioned.It all adds up to the failure of decisions made by this conference, not allowing full stadiums also cost Nebraska to not have a regional it all adds up to failure..

Well DONU set an NCAA record this year that we may never lose, 31 conference victories in the same season.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
C’mon. No one who watches a sporting event, for entertainment, stays impartial for every single game. Rooting for a team or hoping a particular team wins or a particular team loses very common. For example, when A&M is playing any sport, I hope the other team destroys them.
True! I wish Texass, and OU the worst each season. The hate runs that deep. Heck, I wish there was some sort of way OU and Texass could both lose in the Red River Rivalry game!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT