Defund the police ✅️
Transitioning kids ✅️
PPP loans ✅️
36+ week abortion ✅️
Restricted landlords ✅️
Border ✅️
Ukraine 🇺🇦 ✅️

This is too easy, but you got me.🤡
Afghanistan = trumps deadline and troop reduction prior to Biden taking office largely to blame. Bush (A republicans) war.

Lockdowns/virtual learning > pretending virus didn’t exist/was a hoax

Inflation = mostly due to two black swan events (covid, Ukraine)

Defund police = Biden called for funding police in budget. Trump let police be attacked with no response.

it’s not about transitioning kids it’s about acknowledging lgbtq people exist and shouldn’t be discriminated against

trump signed ppp loan legislation

repealing roe protections is not good for America.

trumps wall didn’t work and Mexico didn’t pay

Ukraine or Russia? I pick Ukraine not Russian autocrat with illegitimate power who can’t stand a democracy on his border.

If you vote GOP because they’re going to save you from Disney we won’t agree on much.

dee_s3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Afghanistan = trumps deadline and troop reduction prior to Biden taking office largely to blame. Bush (A republicans) war.

Defund police = Biden called for funding police in budget. Trump let police be attacked with no response.

it’s not about transitioning kids it’s about acknowledging lgbtq people exist and shouldn’t be discriminated against

Ukraine or Russia? I pick Ukraine not Russian autocrat with illegitimate power who can’t stand a democracy on his border.

If you vote GOP because they’re going to save you from Disney we won’t agree on much.
Sure guy. I'm hoping your party thinks the same way. Proof will be in November. 🤡

GBRx5

Walk On
Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Sure guy. I'm hoping your party thinks the same way. Proof will be in November. 🤡
The funny thing is you think people who vote Biden are all die hard democrats. They’re not! Not everyone views politics with cult like fervor. Most people just want someone responsible and reasonable in office to represent them and not a crook or a charlatan who exploits idiots like you for votes. It’s dangerous!

leodisflowers

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 25, 2011
North Carolina

Biden ****ed up Afghanistan and had no plan. Quit trying to blame everyone else.

Lockdowns for Covid were ok in the beginning - Biden's dumb****in ass kept it going when we had enough info that it wasn't needed. Another L

Inflation was caused by Biden blowing too much money into the economy. If he does nothing we aren't in this position.

Defund the police? You are just a ****in retard. All liberals wanted this and were open about it. Just google it.

I'm going to stop there because I just realized that I might be talking to someone who might actually not have a functioning brain.

GBRx5

Walk On
Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Biden ****ed up Afghanistan and had no plan. Quit trying to blame everyone else.

Lockdowns for Covid were ok in the beginning - Biden's dumb****in ass kept it going when we had enough info that it wasn't needed. Another L

Inflation was caused by Biden blowing too much money into the economy. If he does nothing we aren't in this position.

Defund the police? You are just a ****in retard. All liberals wanted this and were open about it. Just google it.

I'm going to stop there because I just realized that I might be talking to someone who might actually not have a functioning brain.
I’ll just pick one. TRUMP SENT OUT CHECKS WITH HIS OWN SIGNATURE ON THEM!! Plus, he signed off on PPP! Turn off Fox and Newsmax and think for once in your life.

libbity bibbity

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 22, 2022

Wow, just wow, you're a bigger moron than I thought.

Afghanistan; Bidumb completely effed up the withdrawal, then went back in, got 13 service men and women killed, left 80 billion in military equipment.

Lockdowns over a bad cold was completely ridiculous, this so called virus didn't kill nearly as many as they said it did, where the question comes is how many died with covid as to from it.

Inflation; are you still buying that Ukraine and covid bullshit?

Defund police; every Democrat out there called for defunding the police until crime started skyrocketing in blue shitholes.

Nobody cares about the alphabet community and their lifestyles until they started forcing it on our children and in schools.

As far as Roe goes, you can still get an abortion in most states, it is a state issue not a federal one.

Trumps immigration policies were working until Bidumb came in and effed everything up, stopped building the wall, stopped the stay in Mexico policy, reinstated catch and release, basically invited the invasion at the southern border.

As far as Russia and Ukraine, who cares their both corrupt, look at Zalensky bilking billions out of our taxpayers to fund his war and money laundering, with kickbacks to dirty politicians in D.C. including the big guy himself.

As far as Disney goes, go woke go broke, their movies are complete garbage anymore.

GBRx5

Walk On
Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Talk to any reasonable economist and they will tell you inflation is more on the supply side. Talk to any reasonable doctor they will tell you covid wasn’t just a bad cold. See this is what happens when you put too much weight into what the pillow guy and Jesse Waters think.

GBRx5

Walk On
Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Wow, just wow, you're a bigger moron than I thought.

Afghanistan; Bidumb completely effed up the withdrawal, then went back in, got 13 service men and women killed, left 80 billion in military equipment.

Lockdowns over a bad cold was completely ridiculous, this so called virus didn't kill nearly as many as they said it did, where the question comes is how many died with covid as to from it.

Inflation; are you still buying that Ukraine and covid bullshit?

Defund police; every Democrat out there called for defunding the police until crime started skyrocketing in blue shitholes.

Nobody cares about the alphabet community and their lifestyles until they started forcing it on our children and in schools.

As far as Roe goes, you can still get an abortion in most states, it is a state issue not a federal one.

Trumps immigration policies were working until Bidumb came in and effed everything up, stopped building the wall, stopped the stay in Mexico policy, reinstated catch and release, basically invited the invasion at the southern border.

As far as Russia and Ukraine, who cares their both corrupt, look at Zalensky bilking billions out of our taxpayers to fund his war and money laundering, with kickbacks to dirty politicians in D.C. including the big guy himself.

As far as Disney goes, go woke go broke, their movies are complete garbage anymore.
They don’t make movies for out of touch fascist boomers

Reactions: HUSKERinLA

dragonraider1

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
People are condemning this even though they don't know the facts yet? That's a good way to lose all credibility, bud.
After 6 years of pee tapes, 2 impeachments and Jan6 having no credibility why do you think the FBi has credible "goods" on Donald J Trump now? A Federal Judge ordered that Garland and the FBi must unseal the warrant. I suspect if they had anything it would be all over TV and Democrat social media by now. Democrats had better hope they have found serious evidence in Mar-A-Lago. If all they have our a few meaningless documents, then you Democrats have committed a heinous crime against a political opponent. Not only Donald J Trump but also people like me who are different from you. 87,000 new IRS agents armed with semi and automatic weapons searching the streets of America for tax cheats. MAGA.

libbity bibbity

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 22, 2022
Talk to any reasonable economist and they will tell you inflation is more on the supply side. Talk to any reasonable doctor they will tell you covid wasn’t just a bad cold. See this is what happens when you put too much weight into what the pillow guy and Jesse Waters think.
You mean any reasonable leftist economist, it was Russias fault, reasonable doctors that were threatened with the loss of their licenses spoke out against covid treatments that actually worked instead of the worthless vaccine, this is what happens when you watch to much CNN and MSNBC.

Reactions: dragonraider1

GBRx5

Walk On
Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
You mean any reasonable leftist economist, it was Russias fault, reasonable doctors that were threatened with the loss of their licenses spoke out against covid treatments that actually worked instead of the worthless vaccine, this is what happens when you watch to much CNN and MSNBC.
Anti-vaxx fool. Have you cracked a book since you got detention in 1980 for your senior prank, boomer?