ADVERTISEMENT

No more sequels for Thor

He’s going pro
People on here never valued Thor much. When Fred came in everyone was sure he would be one of the first to be asked to leave. Fred saw a player that was smart and do the things that were necessary on the court in order to have others succeed. He wasn't the most athletic or skilled player but he understood the game and knew how to make others better. Every team needs that guy.

Thor will probably end up in a Baltic league or something similar. Many different levels of pro basketball out there, so he should find a roster spot somewhere. Like I've posted before, Christian Standhardinger is still getting paid to play in the Philippines. The money probably isn't great, but he's not staring at a screen all day and there is something to be said for that.

Thor will probably end up in a Baltic league or something similar. Many different levels of pro basketball out there, so he should find a roster spot somewhere. Like I've posted before, Christian Standhardinger is still getting paid to play in the Philippines. The money probably isn't great, but he's not staring at a screen all day and there is something to be said for that.
I have a couple of friends who played professionally overseas. They LOVED it. Another friend's kid is still playing overseas. The money is actually pretty good and they get to see lots of the world especially if they change leagues every couple of years. My friends said it was non-stop partying and women with a little basketball mixed in. In other words they were getting paid to live just about every young 20 something male's dream. It's A Wonderful LIfe.

I have a couple of friends who played professionally overseas. They LOVED it. Another friend's kid is still playing overseas. The money is actually pretty good and they get to see lots of the world especially if they change leagues every couple of years. My friends said it was non-stop partying and women with a little basketball mixed in. In other words they were getting paid to live just about every young 20 something male's dream. It's A Wonderful LIfe.

Lol.

People on here never valued Thor much. When Fred came in everyone was sure he would be one of the first to be asked to leave. Fred saw a player that was smart and do the things that were necessary on the court in order to have others succeed. He wasn't the most athletic or skilled player but he understood the game and knew how to make others better. Every team needs that guy.
I loved Thor.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT