ADVERTISEMENT

No more rumors

A lot of stuff being aired right now. Saw Clester Johnsons tweets about Matt Davison. I feel some shits about to hit the fan. Better we just rip this bandaid off now, air it all out, then slap on some neosporin and start the healing.

whisper-gossip.gif
milk-and-mocha-gossip.gif

A lot of stuff being aired right now. Saw Clester Johnsons tweets about Matt Davison. I feel some shits about to hit the fan. Better we just rip this bandaid off now, air it all out, then slap on some neosporin and start the healing.
his kid still playing?

"Lay me down in the tall grass and let me do my stuff"....

Whatever do you think Lindsey meant by those words??? Hahaha. Stevie was so effing hawt in her prime it's ridiculous.

Reactions: American Horse
I heard a rumor earlier today that the board mods will be blocking all further baseless rumors on this site starting today. Just a rumor but............

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
If you will not say what is heard or overheard, or what someone else said, keep it off the board. If Schiff introduces rumors as fact in the congressional record, then it is good enough for a message board.

Spill the beans or keep the beans in the can!!! State it as "I heard...", I read..." and then end it as "Can not verify"
You're no fun.

If you will not say what is heard or overheard, or what someone else said, keep it off the board. If Schiff introduces rumors as fact in the congressional record, then it is good enough for a message board.

Spill the beans or keep the beans in the can!!! State it as "I heard...", I read..." and then end it as "Can not verify"
You write what you want and I'll write what I want.

Reactions: huntered

And who exactly is forcing you to open any post that clearly has "rumor" stated in the title? The solution is very simple: don't click on those posts and you'll be fine. Winking

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT