ADVERTISEMENT

No more politics ... now that conference football is back

Can we get an announcement?!? I do not trust the conference one bit

well the one positive thing about all the info today is there isn’t any contradicting info being posted and/or being mentioned. Sounds like everyone is on the same page here on this announcement coming. Before we’d hear someone say we have good news coming but then we’d hear others saying it’s false and stuff like that.

I fully expect to hear we will be playing in October....fingers crossed still

well the one positive thing about all the info today is there isn’t any contradicting info being posted and/or being mentioned. Sounds like everyone is on the same page here on this announcement coming. Before we’d hear someone say we have good news coming but then we’d hear others saying it’s false and stuff like that.

I fully expect to hear we will be playing in October....fingers crossed still

Well were waiting..🤨

Reactions: huskerssalts
There's been some good discussion on economics or healthcare or stocks in the past without getting too political, but the bashing the other side just to bash the other side has gotten old on here lately.

Reactions: Melmc and chicolby
There's been some good discussion on economics or healthcare or stocks in the past without getting too political, but the bashing the other side just to bash the other side has gotten old on here lately.
The amount of vitriol so openly shared makes it hard to read this board these days.

It's those dang Dems again holding things up. Nancy said the Big 10 can't play football until she gets the funding she needs for blah, blah, blah!

Reactions: Bugeater
I noticed some ya'all ain't heading my warnin. Now don't make me take a fool out behind da barn and sho 'em da back a my hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: bshirt73
Dream on. Politics somehow enter most of the threads even when there is no near term election. So good luck right before an upcoming presidential election. Doesn't matter which side you're on. RollingLaugh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT