No federal funding for colleges that don’t recognize trans athletes

H2Oman

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
If you think the founders wanted the alphabet people to have unbridled rights then you are dumber than I thought.
How could I possibly be dumber than you think I am Bob? I mean how do I go below a 0? Can one be negatively stupid in your eyes?

Reactions: nelsonj22

BigCL24

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 28, 2016
Yeah... Im not good with that at all. I got no problem if some dude want to declare himself as a women. To each their own, but I got serious issues with them participating in women's athletics.

No doubt it's a can of worms.

It will be one thing that might unite both sides of the aisle honestly

BigCL24

Gold Member
May 28, 2016
Like Gym Jordan? He's a Trans human/alien.

They just have a dedicated department to trans studies we lost one of our best psych people to them. He was a successfully transitioned trans man.

Reactions: H2Oman

H2Oman

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
They just have a dedicated department to trans studies we lost one of our best psych people to them. He was a successfully transitioned trans man.
That's actually very interesting. When I went to college back in the 1980s, I had a housemate whose father did gender reassignment surgeries. What is interesting is that his father was from Ohio. Very curious.

Reactions: BigCL24

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
That's actually very interesting. When I went to college back in the 1980s, I had a housemate whose father did gender reassignment surgeries. What is interesting is that his father was from Ohio. Very curious.
Where is Bo, Carl, and Urban from🤔

huskerfan_12_05

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
Lincoln, NE
If they want to go that direction make Trans a whole seperate gender & they can have their own sports leagues. I'm sure this would be seen as discrimination too so what does a person do...

Oh I know, if you have a penis you are a male and you belong in the male sports & bathrooms. If you have a vagina you are a Female & you belong in the female sports & bathrooms. If you have both or neither, congrats you are an outlier & get to choose what you want to do. This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. This administration is proving they are far far left. Congrats America, going to be a long 4 years of stupidity & pandering

Reactions: IowaHuskerFan3

franzix

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2003
I'm not cool with what could be implied by this EO. The gender thing is really weird to me, and I think I've said before, I often have to google to figure out which is which between trans-men and trans-women.

I read the EO. It doesn't appear that it will have immediate Title IX implications, but I'll be curious to see how the education secretary's plan/report reads.

Hopefully, the education department will decide that college sports should not be part of this. If so, awesome. If not, whoever said it would be a bi-partisan issue that would face opposition is right, IMO.

Thanks to @Johannes de Silentio for laying some things out that I don't understand yet.

To be honest, I was pretty homophobic 23 years ago, as a college freshman from a small town in central Nebraska. Over the past 23 years, I've had friends come out as gay, and really not had different friendships with them after their coming out.

So, I'm mostly an advocate for what at least one dumbass on here calls " the alphabet people." I'm still not fully grasping the gender identity thing, and what the best way to handle it would be.

ehenningsen

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
why can't there just be a Tranny category in sports? Let em compete against one another. The Woke Left can all celebrate together...

I agree. As long as we can remember where that line is and not punish the innocent.

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
We aren’t sure what the impact of the EO will be as the relevant departments need to make the rules first. I’m certainly against this as an outcome though, hopefully the rules will make it so the OP is wrong.
Coming soon to women’s wrestling

Kurt_Angle_2005-08-21.jpg

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2001
I could have been a superstar in the WNBA. What might have been! I cant help but picture myself t-bagging Britney Gryner's adams apple as I posterized cousin It with a windmill dunk.

Reactions: mhosek