ADVERTISEMENT

No fans at March madness games?

Now watch - this will be the year NU hoops goes on an epic run to the Final 4 and we won’t be able to go watch.

Figures.....

Watching games tonight....fine.
Next week....no way.

Makes sense

Wife and I are going on a river cruise to eastern Europe in June, and then over to London to watch the Cardinals and Cubs. Really, really hope this is settled by then. This is a trip I couldn’t have dreamed about growing up.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Watching the PAC-12 tourney on TV right now and the crowd is pretty sparse. That wouldn’t be all that unusual, except Arizona is playing and U of A fans usually pack the place. Kind of wishing there was a conference tourney in my city as I could probably pick up tickets for a song.

I'm dating a girl who's daughter was to go on a high school trip to New York soon and they just called the ball on that to. Yikes.

Nebraska was awful this year, but more people attended their B1G tournament game against Indiana than attended the entire Final Four...

Last edited:
Goes further than just the Hoops tournament, the Wrestling championship is now no spectators and the Ice Hockey tournament.

Iowa will probably try to claim a National Title if the NCAA tourney gets canceled. Kind of like '58 or whatever the year was. They weren't the best team, but that is the only way they will ever win anything of significance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT