ADVERTISEMENT

No Fans aLlowed (NFL)

otismotis08

Head Coach
Jan 5, 2012
parts unknown
I see some cities are not going to allow fans in stands. Where is this headed? Surely they will try to make up for lost revenue somehow. Fans are already starving for football. Perhaps they'll find a way to increase viewing costs. Will it make streaming views more difficult?

I see some cities are not going to allow fans in stands. Where is this headed? Surely they will try to make up for lost revenue somehow. Fans are already starving for football. Perhaps they'll find a way to increase viewing costs. Will it make streaming views more difficult?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeoz...f-games-are-played-without-fans/#6fc85780691a

The NFL would lose $5.5 billion of stadium revenue (the sum of tickets, concessions, sponsors, parking and team stores)—or 38% of its total revenue—based on figures for the 2018 season

That is a pretty good chunk of change to lose. TV viewership is going to skyrocket. So I would think that would increase tv revenue. Maybe they can work out a deal with the streaming services to offer all games for people to purchase games they don't have in their area. Say $3 per game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT