ADVERTISEMENT

No Chiefs thread?

My Raiders stopped their losing streak and outlasted the Chiefs. About time. Jacobs is the man. Raiders going to have to draft D now that they've got some playmakers on O.

@litespeedhuskerfan
Chiefs fan here. Raiders did a pretty good job of keeping Mahomes and the offense in check. At one point I thought the Chiefs were going to run away with it but the Raiders kept it close. They definitely have some good young play makers on offense

Reactions: bluenrg
My Raiders stopped their losing streak and outlasted the Chiefs. About time. Jacobs is the man. Raiders going to have to draft D now that they've got some playmakers on O.

@litespeedhuskerfan

Gruden is the man. I thought he was in over his ski's but he has them going the right way and that was a great win for you guys. Enjoy the win and we will see you again....and something tells me it will end different next time!!!!

Chiefs were sloppy and it cost them. Two TDS taken off the board because of penalties cost them 11 points. Other penalties left them with too many 1st and 20s that killed drives. Not sure what was going on with their defense, either. Maybe they started believing some of their own hype. Carr has repeatedly sucked hard in games against KC. Yesterday he burned them time and again.

Last year, KC had an inexplicable home loss to the Colts that they overcame. Hopefully yesterday will be similar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT