ADVERTISEMENT

No cable install news but..

I should lighten up.
I am always so serious.
why_so_serious__by_tyrite.jpg

Announce it Saturday hold a press conference Monday, gives him and his family time to get here take a deep breath and then be at their best

I do think it best to announce as early as possible get all the rumors and stuff over and done with

Reactions: Husker-NJ
Probably their wives more likely...

Seems odd it would be hours after their game but that is why we have private jets.
I am sure UCF is ready to move on and find their replacement for Frost because of recruiting just like us, so dragging things along after the game really helps no one.

Reactions: Husker-NJ
You replied.
What are you trying to say?

Someone said that it didn’t say they were looking at houses in Lincoln. You replied that it did say that. I was just pointing out how they could be looking at houses in Lincoln without actually being in Lincoln.

Reactions: Bremser
For what it's worth Bob Stoops' wife Carol was spotted shopping for houses in Gainesville, Fla. in 2002. But Bob stayed at OU. Guess Carol liked the Norman real estate better.

Someone said that it didn’t say they were looking at houses in Lincoln. You replied that it did say that. I was just pointing out how they could be looking at houses in Lincoln without actually being in Lincoln.

That's trying to what I was doing to say.

Reactions: WHCSC and c2o
Ridiculous

I don't know why that is ridiculous. If all of this Frost stuff that Lars is tweeting is true and anyone that would be in the know would also know that Frost didn't want anything to get out until a certain point in time, than the logical explanation would be that someone along the chain of information doesn't really want Frost to be HC at Nebraska and is leaking information in a sabotage attempt.

I don't know why that is ridiculous. If all of this Frost stuff that Lars is tweeting is true and anyone that would be in the know would also know that Frost didn't want anything to get out until a certain point in time, than the logical explanation would be that someone along the chain of information doesn't really want Frost to be HC at Nebraska and is leaking information in a sabotage attempt.

Considering it's coming from the Frost camp, your theory is garbage. Gawd damn the HPH crowd is what's ridiculous.

I hear Bob Diaco won assistant coach of the year once, and also has HC experience. Maybe frost will hire a guy like that instead of bringing his little old DC from UCF along with him.

Considering it's coming from the Frost camp, your theory is garbage. Gawd damn the HPH crowd is what's ridiculous.

I don't have any idea that this HPH crowd is that you speak about. Just my own speculation and logic. How do you know it is coming from the Frost camp and why would they do it?

Edit: Assuming anything that Lars is tweeting is even remotely close to the truth.

Lars Anderson is a veteran journalist, so he does have a rep to protect. The chance that a source is feeding him BS without him knowing exists, but it is pretty low.
The specific word is that Barrett Ruud (more accurately Barrett Ruud's wife) is looking for a house. Maybe Barrett is moving back to Lincoln to serve on some other coaching staff. Again, a pretty low probability.

Reactions: 9and4
Frost is going to be head coach here....

1.He doesn't want to distract his team so he waits to announce
2. He loves husker fans, considering he is planning to be their coach for 20+years, and doesn't want them left in the dark.
3. So he has a Lincolnite journalist, who is not a part of lincoln media, leak information that puts husker fans at ease, while keeping FSU, TENN, TEXAS A&M, FLORIDA from continually bugging him while he prepares for a championship game.

It makes as much sense as Lars trying to sabotage the hiring of the best coaching candidate we have had in 45 years, considering Lars is a huuuuuge husker fan.

Frost is going to be head coach here....

1.He doesn't want to distract his team so he waits to announce
2. He loves husker fans, considering he is planning to be their coach for 20+years, and doesn't want them left in the dark.
3. So he has a Lincolnite journalist, who is not a part of lincoln media, leak information that puts husker fans at ease, while keeping FSU, TENN, TEXAS A&M, FLORIDA from continually bugging him while he prepares for a championship game.

It makes as much sense as Lars trying to sabotage the hiring of the best coaching candidate we have had in 45 years, considering Lars is a huuuuuge husker fan.

Great points. I wasn't saying that I thought there was sabotaging going on, I was just defending the logic and to outright call that notion ridiculous was a little presumptuous given the "known" facts. Some people may have some unknown facts that allow them that prerogative though.

Okay I misunderstood. I thought you meant Lars is intentionally sabotaging the process. Others have said he has it out for Frost because of LP.

Even if he does dislike Frost I find it ridiculous he is sabotaging the process for that reason. He's reporting what he knows because he's a journalist in possession of newsworthy information from what he considers a credible source. Period.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT