ADVERTISEMENT

No cable install news but..

House shopping a few days before their championship game? Lars seems to be credible, but wouldn’t you just look at houses online at this point?

Reactions: footnfan1
House shopping a few days before their championship game? Lars seems to be credible, but wouldn’t you just look at houses online at this point?
I suppose if you know you are moving, you want to spend as little time in a hotel as you can. If you have family, getting things square for the wife and a good school for kids and such. If true, someone has an in with the local realtor gossips.

Reactions: headcard
Probably their wives more likely...

Seems odd it would be hours after their game but that is why we have private jets.
IF there's an announcement Saturday, I don't think it will be a full blown press conference on our end. That would most likely come Sunday and him present. But Saturday will be for celebrating with his team.

That seems like a huge jump.

Yah as I mentioned in my other thread I think folks might be disappointed he doesn’t just run out and hire Steele or lupoi or any other Of the wet dreams.

DW and Dubs might be our big name hires for frost when you consider he’s probably going to have pretty good carry over from his old staff.

I’ve heard rumors of sniffing around Bamas DB coach and a couple names down south for RB coach but they certainly aren’t household name randy Shannon type rumors

IF there's an announcement Saturday, I don't think it will be a full blown press conference on our end. That would most likely come Sunday and him present. But Saturday will be for celebrating with his team.

Agreed, still think it will be Sunday afternoon.

Reactions: Minn1954
Oh come on. Frost plays Saturday at 11:00 in Orlando. We're not going to have a press conference announcing him an hour after his game ends.
Exactlioto. Christ, he will be coming out of a championship game (win or lose) and he owes it to the athletes and coaches to share that moment with them. I’m sure he’s not going to repeat the Randy Edsall move after the Fiesta Bowl. I don’t think Moos would want that either.

Me neither. Seemed like we had the announcement from UCLA about Kelly for awhile before he did the actual PC
Makes sense he tells his players in the Locker room after the game and it’s released. He’s on a plane and Formal PC Sunday

Women's basketball game Saturday at 2 p.m. Should be over at 4 p.m. Volleyball at 7 p.m. New coach in between.

Nearly every position coach in major college football has been fired at some point due to failing, I'm not sold on bringing in a guy with experience and pedigree just for the sake of it. If a young guy can recruit, can teach, knows football, and loves the huskers it will work out as well as Bobby D worked out. We need continuity above anything else, not a bunch of guys who just got fired trying to promote out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT