ADVERTISEMENT

No answers. Hell, I don't even know the questions anymore.

How so? You think that’s why Farniok whiffs on a
Block? Or why CTB muffs a punt?
the whole 'no fear of failure' thing is equivalent to playing undisciplined, and that is what this team is.

maybe they should have some fear of failure.. and then they wouldn't be having a grand old time joking around in the post press conference too.

the team is a reflection of the head coach.

so that should tell you something..

maybe Coach Frost should have some fear of failure.. fear of being thrown out on his ass, but then there will be the ones who want to protect and coddle him.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Great post! Correct on all accounts. I think Scott Frost has lost this team. We look lost all the time. There will be transfers and decommits because who in their right mind would want to play for Nebraska and these incompetent horrible coaches! High School coaches can coach better!

They haven’t lost the team, they played their ass off yesterday. Our coaches have been bad, but weren’t yesterday. We will see nothing like the mass exodus you are describing.

the whole 'no fear of failure' thing is equivalent to playing undisciplined, and that is what this team is.

maybe they should have some fear of failure.. and then they wouldn't be having a grand old time joking around in the post press conference too.

the team is a reflection of the head coach.

so that should tell you something..

maybe Coach Frost should have some fear of failure.. fear of being thrown out on his ass, but then there will be the ones who want to protect and coddle him.
If anything, I think he’s been too conservative. To afraid to fail, it’s cost us several games.

Something is clearly wrong with this football team. But I do not know what it is. I don't even know what questions to ask with regard to fixing it. It is always easy to say "fire the coaches." It is always easy to blame "culture" or "lack of talent." But these are talented athletes and you have to think our coaches are not as bad as they seem. Or so I think.

So what is the problem? Why do we never play with discipline? Why do we never hold a lead? Why does our defense leak like a sieve at critical moments? Why can't we stop pissing down our own legs?

I have no clue

Dont worry Pennsyhusker, the coaches don't know either and they get paid 10 million a year.

• Haha
Reactions: The Bearded One
Things I think I know : 1) You must be able to run the ball . 2) You must play smart disciplined defense. 3) You cannot keep turning over the ball and getting penalized. If I were Frost thats what Id focus on and how Id rebuild. Simplify the offense for now, that passing BS can come later. I think Chins has to go but yesterday was solid for us. Frost needs to give up the play calling .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT