ADVERTISEMENT

Njoku announcing tomorrow at 7

If we get Houston rather than Njoku I have no issues with that. Neither is a bad option here so one going to UCLA isn’t a killer. I liked Njoku and it would’ve been nice to have someone like him blocking on the edge but the sun is still up regardless. If we were to miss on both then that is another story.

I’m assuming that’s YOUR guess. There is no way Frost doesn’t take Pola-Mao. There’s a reason Pola-Gates had already picked us and signed and coming with his cousin on his trip. I get it though, to some of you, you guys want a few other options first. But Frost isn’t going to listen to us, he’s going to do what he feels is best for our team. Sorry but I completely disagree, Pola-Mao is the one for sure one we have right now. Hell he might take Jordan and Parker and Pola-Mao.

There is a reason a talent like MPM has taken zero OVs to any school heading towards the last weekend before signing day...even locally to ASU or USC where his brother plays

We can't sign and place him because he would still count against our 30 and we can't afford that so, ya there is a way we don't take him .

Last edited:
Wonder if Frost back off ,Because of Chip Kelly was hot after this kid and Scout thinks he owes this piece of crap coach for his time at Oregon?
Parker is also coveted by UCLA. Wonder if Frost lays down and let’s Chip get him too...

ADVERTISEMENT