ADVERTISEMENT

Njoku announcing tomorrow at 7

Anybody know the timeline on in-homes for Nebraska or UCLA? Trying to read the tea leaves.

Remember that Wiltfong has already put in his CB for the Huskers. Also TOS reporting some guy named Shane Kinnee just put in a CB for the Huskers.(No idea who he is but has a 84% accuracy rate)
Looks like he follows recruiting for Cincinnati. Also, two Rutgers guys put in FutureCasts for him to be N about 15 min ago.

Maybe there’s a reason Njoku hasn’t tweeted the Kelly visit himself.

One thing that strikes me is usually one of Nebraska's assistant coaches (mostly Ryan Held) "likes" the commitment announcement tweets, but nothing in this case. Maybe it's nothing, just something I noticed.

One thing that strikes me is usually one of Nebraska's assistant coaches (mostly Ryan Held) "likes" the commitment announcement tweets, but nothing in this case. Maybe it's nothing, just something I noticed.
Aren't most of the Assistants out on the road right now. Could be they just haven't seen it yet. (Or so I hope)

Reactions: NYC-Husker
giphy.gif

Remember that Wiltfong has already put in his CB for the Huskers. Also TOS reporting some guy named Shane Kinnee just put in a CB for the Huskers.(No idea who he is but has a 84% accuracy rate) I too am going to be optimistic on this one. (Not unusual for me)

I hope I'm wrong, but the fact he set a decision date right after visiting with UCLA coaches, plus the fact that Frost is visiting Demariyon Houston tonight, seems to indicate that Njoku might be UCLA bound.

Im going to say he's N. We just picked up a fresh CB pick for him and I think he wants to come here.

Who are the final edge rusher targets the staff is working on?

Reactions: headcard
Wiltfong knows more about this than anybody on this board.

Wiltfong made his prediction a week ago, before Njoku visited UCLA and before UCLA even offered him a scholarship.

Wiltfong will often change his predictions too (like with Wandale).

Reactions: TFrazier
I’ll stay away from any speculation until those CB’s start flipping to UCLA like parking tickets being handed out in Chicago.

Reactions: CatColumbia
Prob UCLA. He decided to commit right after Chip visits and before we were supposed to visit. Frost is visiting Houston.

He gone!

:eek:

Wiltfong made his prediction a week ago, before Njoku visited UCLA and before UCLA even offered him a scholarship.

Wiltfong will often change his predictions too (like with Wandale).

When he changes his CB, I’ll believe Nj is going to UCLA. If he’s wrong, I will get over it.

What I find interesting is that two Rutgers (New Jersey) writers put in what is Rivals version of CBs (FutureCasts) for him to Nebraska at 2:34pm and 2:36pm respectively.

Reactions: CatColumbia
Maybe I missed it if made clear above, but thought one of the podcasts said we may be sending coaches for a visit tomorrow... which means good news for us, unless it’s canceled. His comments about both schools gave me a good feeling about it. But I don’t try and pretend like I know what recruits are thinking.

I think he’d be an excellent pickup.

The reporting out there says other schools wanted him at TE, but he’s not interested and we have told him he can play WR.

Yeah I have no doubt he would start out at WR for us. I just think eventually he'd see that he would be better suited to TE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT