ADVERTISEMENT

NIT game thread

Sports announcers are idiots or there is a "deep state" in the SID @ NU. These guys don't have a clue. Talk about your "fake news". Good grief

Reactions: TheNewNU
Did Miles accidentally wash his white shirt with his Husker red clothes, or is he wearing a pink shirt?

If Watson had shot like this in Jan and Feb, we'd be playing tomorrow. Playing so confidently.

Reactions: regionsdoc
I know this is waaay late, but how does a guy that was 3rd in the B1G in scoring, and almost single-handedly willed his team to a 2-1 record in the B1G tourney...end up 3rd team all-conference??? WTF is going on in Chicago?!!

Why does this guy keep saying Trueblood tripped the Butler player? He just grabbed him by the arm after the steal.

and, now my bracket shows NDSU v DUKE where OMAHA should be.......let that one sink in kids!

If the team played with this intensity and urgency throughout the entire season, especially against the bad teams, Miles wouldn’t be getting fired.

I am really enjoying watching them play like this, but man it is frustrating to know they could have played like this all season and be in the tournament.

so I ran the simulator, just for kicks and gigs -
Nebraska%20Omaha.gif

(2019)
duke.gif

Reactions: HuskAir
It’s like clockwork in college basketball. You bitch about a correct call or 50/50 call, you get a makeup call.

actually it was the right call. He hooked the guys arm and caused the ball to come out. I thought it was a bad call too until I saw the slow mo replay.

The offensive player had full extension of his arm on Trueblood first (I think). That full forearm extension pisses me off something fierce.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Who says Nebraska doesn't have div 1 talent. Trueblood......an had to be a walkon.

ADVERTISEMENT