ADVERTISEMENT

"Nice Guy" Mike Riley's Prius Has Oregon License Plates

You guys got hit real hard on the sound transit thingy - for years the politicians have been looking for a way to get the car tabs tax back in place after being eliminated by popular vote and everyone gave it to them with sound transit. Of course they will not use all the money for sound transit it was just a n excuse

Don't let this distract you from the fact Bo never paid for renting North Star.
Lol. And we are STILL more concentrated on who finally exposed that piece of trash. Stockholm Syndrome in full effect with a chunk of the fan base.

Newsflash: he can't abuse you women any more, he has gone to the JV armpit of hell.

What type of car? I'm also a WA resident. The wife's tags are due next month and will come out to just above $700.

I have a SUV and the wife has a Prius. Is her car a Ferrari or is that what you pay now in King Co?

I live in Chelan County. Left King in 2000. Would not move back over to the westside. Everything is nicer over here. Housing, taxes, weather, utility rates (cheapest electric in the country. Got love the Columbia), skiing 12 miles away, Lake Chelan, bird hunting 15 minutes away and NO TRAFFIC

Last edited:
I have a SUV and the wife has a Prius. Is her car a Ferrari or is that what you pay now in King Co?

I live in Chelan County. Left King in 2000. Would not move back over to the westside. Everything is nicer over here. Housing, taxes, weather, utilitie rates (cheapest electric in the country. Got love the Columbia), skiing 12 miles away, Lake Chelan, bird hunting 15 minutes away and NO TRAFFIC
We rv over in that area a lot, would love to live there way to crowed here these days but yes tabs are expensive in king and some of snohomish 700 is still a pretty nice car though

I live in Chelan County. Left King in 2000. Would not move back over to the westside. Everything is nicer over here. Housing, taxes, weather, utilitie rates (cheapest electric in the country. Got love the Columbia), skiing 12 miles away, Lake Chelan, bird hunting 15 minutes away and NO TRAFFIC
She drives a '17 Audi. My pickup was around $350, IIRC.

license_20171129114415_80482.jpg

Last edited:
If I moved back I would keep my Texas plates as long as possible. The Nebraska plates are fugly. You know the University of Michigan isn't in Nebraska, right? The old yellow ones were fugly x1,000,000.

ClassicBlack_Banner_2.jpg

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Newsflash: he can't abuse you women any more, he has gone to the JV armpit of hell.

For some of you. I live just outside Youngstown. During football season, I'm treated to that snapperhead on the local news all the time. He still "loves" giving interviews.

I really wish someone like Tennessee would pick him up. Then the only time I would have to see him would be about twice a year -- the weeks he gets blown out by Georgia and Florida.

Last edited:
If I moved back I would keep my Texas plates as long as possible. The Nebraska plates are fugly. You know the University of Michigan isn't in Nebraska, right? The old yellow ones were fugly x1,000,000.

ClassicBlack_Banner_2.jpg
The next plates in Nebraska will be shades of red Sandhills with a hint of Frost

Reactions: huskerfan1414
I just read Dirk's Mad Chatter blog on omaha.com. Dirk noted that on Saturday morning, Riley's hybrid Prius with Oregon plates was parked in front of the Champions Center.

Riley is the highest paid employee on the state's payroll and after nearly three years, he hasn't registered his car in Nebraska? I realize that Nebraska vehicle taxes are high, but really???

What am I missing here?
Nothing. It's none of our business. He doesn't have to explain anything to us. I am sure that people in the Athletic Department have seen it before. And he doesn't work here anymore. Let it go.

I just read Dirk's Mad Chatter blog on omaha.com. Dirk noted that on Saturday morning, Riley's hybrid Prius with Oregon plates was parked in front of the Champions Center.

Riley is the highest paid employee on the state's payroll and after nearly three years, he hasn't registered his car in Nebraska? I realize that Nebraska vehicle taxes are high, but really???

What am I missing here?
You are missing that he is a NICE GUY - just like Joel Osteen and many other wealthy folks. Don’t focus on what he does, focus on what he says.

I didn't know he had a drivers license.
He was driving that bike around for fun?
It's a really strange habit of old men from the west coast. I don't think it's normal behavior. OF course a Prius is kind of a glorified bicycle.....

ADVERTISEMENT