ADVERTISEMENT

NFM 1994 Nebraska Colorado on BTN currently

What a great style of football we played back then. Attempt to physically/mentally dominate you from start to finish. This best part...they enjoyed doing it.

Those were the days. Winking

59aa1bfe37217.image.jpg

Last edited:
What a great style of football we played back then. Attempt to physically/mentally dominate you from start to finish. This best part...they enjoyed doing it.

Those were the days. Winking

59aa1bfe37217.image.jpg
In most sports, I think the sports teams of today would easily beat the teams of yesteryear..... but I think these dudes are a big exception.

Reactions: TFrazier
Great game by the Huskers. I honestly thought, and still do, that the win had more to do with Osborne out-coaching McCartney than talent. Thought 1994 Colorado was a little better talent wise than 1994 Nebraska....different story in 1995!

Great game by the Huskers. I honestly thought, and still do, that the win had more to do with Osborne out-coaching McCartney than talent. Thought 1994 Colorado was a little better talent wise than 1994 Nebraska....different story in 1995!

That had to hurt for you to watch that game and having to stomach CU going down. I guess you do have recent bragging rights, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.

That had to hurt for you to watch that game and having to stomach CU going down. I guess you do have recent bragging rights, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.

You have to give him credit, spoken like a real buff fan though.

Let me guess....must be a CU fan because I dared say they were good. I guess pointing out that Osborne out-coached McCartney....and that the 1995 Nebraska team being way better, means nothing.

Besides...I thought I was a Iowa fan...and a Wisconsin fan....and a Minnesota fan....and a UCF fan.

Why don't you and Scarletred go have a picnic, and then take a hike.

Let me guess....must be a CU fan because I dared say they were good. I guess pointing out that Osborne out-coached McCartney....and that the 1995 Nebraska team being way better, means nothing.

Besides...I thought I was a Iowa fan...and a Wisconsin fan....and a Minnesota fan....and a UCF fan.

Why don't you and Scarletred go have a picnic, and then take a hike.
Can you give them some recommendations on trails in the Boulder area?

Can you give them some recommendations on trails in the Boulder area?
Well.....I grew up in Colorado. But, of course, no Nebraska fan was ever born and raised there, right?

And yes.....my grandparents lived in Boulder from 1945 until their deaths in 2010 and 2011. Guess where my grandfather was from? Imperial. His older sisters were born in Clarks and Gibbon (still have distant relatives in Grand Island). Ended up in Boulder County after HS because he could manage a Woolworth in Longmont; pretty good job for a dirt poor kid in 1939. Not a super huge football devotee, but if he was a fan of any team, it was Nebraska.

My point? Don't be assuming crap about people because of where they're born or raised....or because they acknowledge that a dreaded opponent had a pretty good team. If I said that Miami had a better team than Nebraska in 2001, does that make me a Miami fan?

To answer your question....I'm not much of a hiker, but Chautauqua Park and Flagstaff Mountain are known as good places.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT