ADVERTISEMENT

NFL

My take is that OP feels alienated that the league has endorsed a commercial embracing and welcoming gay people as fans or employees in the league. But OP tiptoed around it subtly so that he wouldn't be accused of homophobia or discrimination. That's all you missed.

My take is that OP feels alienated that the league has endorsed a commercial embracing and welcoming gay people as fans or employees in the league. But OP tiptoed around it subtly so that he wouldn't be accused of homophobia or discrimination. That's all you missed.
Meh, I watch football to escape reality, not to be slapped in the face with virtue messaging or politics. Life is already shiddy enough my friend

Beings life now is about sexual preferences, when do the people who prefer doggy style or 69rs get their day?

What about the oppressed pedophiles who do not get their day in the sun. Weren’t they “born that way”? How can you argue nature in one case and not another?

Rant over, now back to more rainbows shoved in my face…

Beings life now is about sexual preferences, when do the people who prefer doggy style or 69rs get their day?

What about the oppressed pedophiles who do not get their day in the sun. Weren’t they “born that way”? How can you argue nature in one case and not another?

Rant over, now back to more rainbows shoved in my face…
Consensual sex is not pedophilia, as minors cannot consent. Why would it bother you what other adults do?

Not For Long.

Why can't I just watch a dang game. I was about to come back because the kneeling FAD seems to have ended. They approved the throw back helmets but now they had to trip on their own feet while trying to chew gum and alienate people again ( me anyway). Why couldn't it be soccer.....
Because they have lost so many eyes on the TV screen, they need to get ANYONE to watch and they are now trying to get a new market segment. The new campaign will be pushing tight pants, Tight Ends, Wide Receivers, and sweaty shower scenes...

Not For Long.

Why can't I just watch a dang game. I was about to come back because the kneeling FAD seems to have ended. They approved the throw back helmets but now they had to trip on their own feet while trying to chew gum and alienate people again ( me anyway). Why couldn't it be soccer.....

What a disgrace the NFL and society in general is becoming. Next the NFL will be promoting sex operations for children too young to know what is happening to them.

Im good with people doing there thing. What I’m not cool with is it being waved in my face .

Be happy that you can do your thing , but don’t flaunt it, some country’s would imprison or hang you for you sexual preferences

The NFL and NBA and there owners and players need to understand that without an audience they are nothing. They are in the entertainment business , period .

Consensual sex is not pedophilia, as minors cannot consent. Why would it bother you what other adults do?
“Its not your business what other adults do!”

....five minutes later....

”We’re going to shove the fact that we love being gay in your face in new and unique ways, even in sports where there is zero correlation to sex....24/7 and you better like it or you’re a bigot!”

How are people so frickin unaware of themselves?

Wow, when I watch sports, all I see is sports. Not any sort of “statement” they are making.
I’m confident enough in my own beliefs that it doesn’t bother me if other express theirs.
So you’d be fine with the NFL saying marriage is for a man and a woman only, correct?

Im good with people doing there thing. What I’m not cool with is it being waved in my face .

Be happy that you can do your thing , but don’t flaunt it, some country’s would imprison or hang you for you sexual preferences

The NFL and NBA and there owners and players need to understand that without an audience they are nothing. They are in the entertainment business , period .
I think this is 100% and rings true for a lot of us. This is why the US is the greatest country on earth. You can do pretty much anything you want, but just be happy that you can do it. I don't need to have it shoved in my face 100% of the time.

Is it really that hard to not give a $hit about such things?
A little bit. It's annoying superficial grade-A bullshit. It's the corporate types that think they are so clever and cunning. It probably bugs the shit out of 95% of the players too.

They got all those tv's in China, so as long as they aren't offending the Communist regime, they good.

I just watch on less than reputable sites. No money from me for any sports

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT