ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Season Starts Tomorrow

king_kong_

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
Bills (-2.5) @ Rams

plenty of intrigue going into Week 1, including an insane 10 home underdogs

who's looking for what this year? plenty of packers (boo!) and kc fans here with a smattering all over the league. I think both teams will once again be formidable & in the playoffs.

I do not think denver will take the step forward many expect.

nothing quite like the drama of a pro football season. can't wait!

Reactions: c3o
Very excited for it. I think the Vikings will take a big step forward. Their offense will let her rip and defense will be slightly better.

Agree that the Donks are overrated. New QB, new coach, meh skill players.

49ers also overrated. QB Lance is sus. They better run the ball.

Cincy takes a step back. Burrows is great, but his knee is in bad shape.

Chiefs and Chargers will be fun to watch. I'm curious to see how KC spreads the ball around. Mahomes sees ALL of the receivers and makes all the throws. His line is dang good.

Rams won't drop off. They are stacked. Packers think a new receiving corp does not impact them. It does.

Bills are probably as good as advertised, and their division is weak.

Reactions: king_kong_
Bills might be team to beat.

Packers and Rodgers will be fine. Allen Lazard will step into a much bigger role, Watkins will be serviceable, Doubs or Watson will step up, Cobb with fill in and Tonyan will be good. Defense should be better than it’s looked in awhile.

Reactions: HBK4life
Bills (-2.5) @ Rams

plenty of intrigue going into Week 1, including an insane 10 home underdogs

who's looking for what this year? plenty of packers (boo!) and kc fans here with a smattering all over the league. I think both teams will once again be formidable & in the playoffs.

I do not think denver will take the step forward many expect.

nothing quite like the drama of a pro football season. can't wait!
I still enjoy the college game more, but those Sunday 3:00pm games are epic, Sunday nights are just so so and a little burnt out by Sunday night..

Bills might be team to beat.

Packers and Rodgers will be fine. Allen Lazard will step into a much bigger role, Watkins will be serviceable, Doubs or Watson will step up, Cobb with fill in and Tonyan will be good. Defense should be better than it’s looked in awhile.
heard lazard might not play week 1?

Bills vs. Rams is one heck of a start to the season. Gotta take the Rams at home.

I think the Chiefs will have a tough time repeating in the AFC West. Chargers and Broncos could both leapfrog them.

Hoping for continued improvement from my 'birds. Jalen Hurts is as likeable as they get.

As boring as B10 is and as shitty as NU football has been, finding myself way more excited for nfl than ever. Never had a team to call my own, more of a player fan and hater. So with the season kickoff I say let’s go Brady/Burrow and f u State Farm insurance boys

Bills vs. Rams is one heck of a start to the season. Gotta take the Rams at home.

I think the Chiefs will have a tough time repeating in the AFC West. Chargers and Broncos could both leapfrog them.

Hoping for continued improvement from my 'birds. Jalen Hurts is as likeable as they get.
eagles getting a ton of action in vegas

believe they are now the favorite to win the nfc east

agree about Hurts, he is a gamer (except in the playoffs last year)

Very excited for it. I think the Vikings will take a big step forward. Their offense will let her rip and defense will be slightly better.

Agree that the Donks are overrated. New QB, new coach, meh skill players.

49ers also overrated. QB Lance is sus. They better run the ball.

Cincy takes a step back. Burrows is great, but his knee is in bad shape.

Chiefs and Chargers will be fun to watch. I'm curious to see how KC spreads the ball around. Mahomes sees ALL of the receivers and makes all the throws. His line is dang good.

Rams won't drop off. They are stacked. Packers think a new receiving corp does not impact them. It does.

Bills are probably as good as advertised, and their division is weak.
Packers D will be much improved. Losing Davante hurts but A-Rod will spread the ball around more. Will be a nice mix of young and old WRs. Also, will lean on 2 great RBs.

Seems like taking the Rams and the points would be solid. A long, long way from home for the Bills against the champs. You just know Mcvay is going to have some tricks planned out on national TV.

NPL - National Pinball League

Listening to everyone rant & rave about how great the quarterbacks are makes me want to puke. Not to mention all the personal-foul penalties. It's not football to me. It stinks.

I think the Pack's window has pretty much closed.

Chargers are my darkhorse to make the Super Bowl....I say darkhorse because if they were in any other division their road would be a lot easier but that AFC West looks brutal.

Cowboys will be the best .500 team of all time.

49er fans will appreciate Jimmy G a lot more after Trey plays a few games.

Cardinals and Ravens will have a lot of ESPN top 10 highlights and be zero threat to advance in the playoffs because they aren't as good as they think at QB.

Kansas City to win it all.

Last edited:
NPL - National Pinball League

Listening to everyone rant & rave about how great the quarterbacks are makes me want to puke. Not to mention all the personal-foul penalties. It's not football to me. It stinks.
Go find a hobby.

I think the Pack's window has pretty much closed.

Chargers are my darkhorse to make the Super Bowl....I say darkhorse because if they were in any other division their road would be a lot easier but that AFC West looks brutal.

Cowboys will be the best .500 team of all time.

49er fans will appreciate Jimmy G a lot more after Trey plays a few games.

Cardinals and Ravens will have a lot of ESPN top 10 highlights and be zero threat to advance in the playoffs because they aren't as good as they think at QB.

Kansas City to win it all.
Mahomey quietly has a chip on his shoulder to shut up the haters.

Tyreek Hill will pull his hammy trying to chase down all of Tua's under thrown balls. Fins will be desperate for a quarterback after the season's over.

Edit - based on last night, the Rams should be concerned that they got the Matt Stafford of old. They might not make the playoffs.

Raise your hand if you saw what happened last night coming? That is exactly why I don't bet football. I woulda been like.."Rams fo show, start the season off right, lay down a few hundy".....then, waa waa waa.

Josh has done something I am not sure i've ever seen before...he got more accurate in the NFL. I thought his accuracy was reason enough to steer clear in college. Would not have touched him. NFL GM I am not!!!

Josh has done something I am not sure i've ever seen before...he got more accurate in the NFL. I thought his accuracy was reason enough to steer clear in college. Would not have touched him. NFL GM I am not!!!
I got into it with some poster many years ago. We were discussing who was the best QB to come out of that draft. I said Josh Allen. He said Josh Rosen. I think I won. Lol.

Raise your hand if you saw what happened last night coming? That is exactly why I don't bet football. I woulda been like.."Rams fo show, start the season off right, lay down a few hundy".....then, waa waa waa.
Really? I thought the exact opposite. Questions with Stafford's health, Von Miller gone, lack of depth at RB and WR and everyone picking the Bills to be legit. I put money on the Bills and it paid off. Didn't think the Rams would have the same juice this year and too many question marks.

Yep, I was always told you can't fix accuracy. He has it and a cannon.

I figured the Rams would take a step back. Virtually always happens to the SB winner. Lose Woods, OBJ and others and take away some motivation and you get what you get.
That, and the Bills are damn good.
I myself am hoping Brady wins one more then can retire to bang Giselle again.
NFC does not appear to look so good this season.

The hand-raisers are coming out now. After the game is over.

So what did everyone think of opening week?
wild week all around

are the pats done?
can the pack get it together?
brady finally over the hill?
vikings team to beat in the NFC?
chiefs going undefeated?
bengals super bowl hangover?
rams super bowl hangover?
dolphins for real?

and much much more

the drama that unfolds throughout an NFL season is unparalleled. just the best.

wild week all around

are the pats done?
chiefs going undefeated?
dolphins for real?

and much much more

Pats were dun when Brady left the bldg...much like Crouch, he masked a lot of roster problems.

Pack are fish food.

Bolts vs Chiefs next week is the biggest game thus far. I believe those two to be the best in a stacked AFC...Bills being the only other team that can go toe to toe with them.

wild week all around

are the pats done?
chiefs going undefeated?
dolphins for real?

and much much more

Chiefs fan here, I like what I saw. Karlaftis, Pacheco, and Moore are all rookies to be excited about.

Pats were dun when Brady left the bldg...much like Crouch, he masked a lot of roster problems.

Pack are fish food.

Bolts vs Chiefs next week is the biggest game thus far. I believe those two to be the best in a stacked AFC...Bills being the only other team that can go toe to toe with them.
Belichick to Nebraska?

• Love
wild week all around

are the pats done?
chiefs going undefeated?
dolphins for real?

and much much more

Statement game on the road yesterday for the Chiefs. Parting gifts to Hill. You got paid, but the Chiefs got value. Going to be hard to keep all of those guys happy. The online played well, so the rest of the league should be nervous

As a Steelers fan it's always fun to watch the Bungles bungle. All kidding aside no one really deserved to win that game yesterday. Both teams were a mess and so was the officiating.

Defense played more than well enough to win but the offense generally sucked. Looking forward to Pickett taking over the offense down the road

ADVERTISEMENT