ADVERTISEMENT

NFL predictions today??

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
What say ya'll??

As of Tuesday or Wednesday evening 89% of the public was betting the Bengals....so that means the Chiefs win.

Purdy has twice as many playoff wins as Hurtz...today he makes that 3X.

Thoughts??...and any bettors wanna share where their putting their cash??

don't know who will win - but interesting that 3 of the 4 teams playing have QBs on rookie contracts meaning that usual massive salary cap hit can be invested elsewhere across the roster

JaMarr Chase is also on a rookie contract

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Like the Eagles the best at -2.5.

You could say the Chiefs are do to beat Burrow since they lost the last 3 times and the game is in KC, Burrow Bengals seem to be on a mission and Mahomes ankle isn’t 100% so I’m going the the Bengals for the win..

Eagles and Niners Under looks good to me also..

What say ya'll??

As of Tuesday or Wednesday evening 89% of the public was betting the Bengals....so that means the Chiefs win.

Cincy and Eagles in the Bowl.

Reactions: scarletred
I will be hedging my +950 Bengals future with a KC moneyline bet

I also like the eagles.. no rookie qb has ever won a conf title game in nfl history

What say ya'll??

Burrow and Purdy get it done.

Bengals and Eagles. I’m with @scarletred and like the Eagles/49ers under.

DraftKings has a boost for McCaffery anytime TD scorer at +150 that I dabbled with.

They also have Burrow over 200 passing yards with Chase and Kelce each over 50 receiving yards at even money. Haven’t decided on that one yet.

These are very tough games to call this season with many interesting narratives but I will roll with the Bengals and Eagles also.

The Philadelphia eagles will win at Lincoln Financial Field with Jalen Hurts to play in the superbowl on Abraham Lincoln’s birthday. There will be at least one black QB playing in that game. It would be interesting if this were the first ever Super Bowl with 2 black QBs on Lincoln’s birthday. The 76’ers beat the “nuggets” yesterday (think 49’ers)

Cincinnati, the Queen City will advance to the superbowl in the season that started with the death of the queen. Joe “Burrow” the all-tiger will close out the year of the Tiger and open the year of the rabbit which started last Sunday the 22nd.

Commence insanity comments

Bengals 27
Chiefs 24

Eagles 30
49ers 23

I really don't care all that much who wins though. Not a big fan of any of the four teams

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT