ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Playoffs

No way can you compare QB's in the NFL and claim that Brady isn't a close comparison to some other choice.

just my opinion. i think if AR played for the pats, they'd win it all every year.

I don't think it is right that Teo gets to have his girlfriend on the field with him. No one else gets to.

Vikes need to wake up the offense. Need a late FG.
Zimmer cost his team with that stupid soft 2 deep safety D and no blitzes. The pressure worked all the first half on Brees and then they go soft on this last damned drive. Stupid. Prevent the win defense..:mad:

Booger connoisseur Chase Daniel manages to get himself on camera more than any backup QB I've ever seen.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Williams may need to hire a bodyguard.
I think he should just skip returning to New Orleans. HIre somebody to get his stuff and find a new home. He's done down there. I would not want to be in his shoes right now.

Unbelievable result. How do you miss that tackle. Head down dive and all you needed was to tackle him in bounds.
And he managed to take his own guy out. That is an NFL safety. He blew that, when all he had to do was let him catch it and grab his legs.

Friend shredded his Vikings shirt and threw it in the trash when the Saints got in field goal range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Reactions: RedSea
Looking at another replay it's obvious he was trying to avoid an interference call. What a crazy push and result.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Keenum definitely bailed out by N.O.'s DB. That TAesque int he threw that gave the Saints 7 was HUGE.

ADVERTISEMENT