ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Playoffs

He had some knee thing a few weeks back. The thought at the time was that he would be back for the playoffs, but reports now seem to indicate he won't play today.

Too bad, Rex was starting to make a little noise toward the end of the regular season.

Jags with a nice opening TD drive in Pittsburgh.

Of course the Titans looked good early last night, and then...

Steelers go wide on 4th and a ball length or less and get buried for a loss, how stupid can u get? Guess they think a qb sneak would be a waste of time. Absolutely idiotic play call.

I've lost track - should we be rooting for Blake Bortles due to his UCF connection, or do we all hate him? Winking

Another terrible call by the officials on the late hit call on Jacksonville. Pittsburgh and NE benefitting from officiating....shocker.

Another terrible call by the officials on the late hit call on Jacksonville. Pittsburgh and NE benefitting from officiating....shocker.
That was a crap call, for sure. I can understand how one official might not see that the DB get shoved into the ball carrier, and throw the flag - but how could they all have missed it?

Great play call on that last TD. Call me Get-off-my-lawn-guy if you want, but I still like seeing a fullback as part of an offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT