ADVERTISEMENT

NFL on Nicklelodeon?? Wtf??

They really should have done the kids choice treatment. Kid announcers and such. The broadcast was more than 30 seconds behind the cbs broadcast though

It was fun. Nate Burleson did a pretty nice job with the broadcast. Teen sideline reporter. It was basically designed to introduce football to kids, as they explained everything that happened, i.e. red zone, neutral zone infraction, etc. Everything was explained as if the viewer was watching their first football game. A lot of people on here could've learned something. 😆

It was fun. Nate Burleson did a pretty nice job with the broadcast. Teen sideline reporter. It was basically designed to introduce football to kids, as they explained everything that happened, i.e. red zone, neutral zone infraction, etc. Everything was explained as if the viewer was watching their first football game. A lot of people on here could've learned something. 😆
Wonder if Frost did.

I watched it over the CBS feed mainly out of curiosity. I thought it was a cool idea to get younger fans interested. 🤷‍♂️

I watched it with some friends. It was hilarious as an adult, but I would have watched it with my kids. It was a fun idea for them.

They gave out a NVP, Nickelodeon Valuable Player and the kids trolled the hell out of them because they voted Tribiski. Which is hilarious.

I watched it over the CBS feed mainly out of curiosity. I thought it was a cool idea to get younger fans interested. 🤷‍♂️
It was way more fun than regular broadcasts. Hell the female announcer was literally learning the rules of the game in real time throught the whole thing, and she was still better than Beth Mowins and any of the other c-team espn announcers

ADVERTISEMENT