ADVERTISEMENT

Next All-American

Based on pedigree and performance I’d have to say Benhart, maybe Corcoran. Flashes from Betts also promising and Ty Robinson also looked the part but hard to pile up stats in that role.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
I think most, if they had to bet, would put a sizable amount of money that no one on the current roster will be a 1st team all American

I would ask that if you were forced to bet 6 months salary on whether there is a player on the current roster that will be a 1st team all conference selection in the next 4 years - how would you bet

no special teamers allowed

Reactions: ridge22
I think most, if they had to bet, would put a sizable amount of money that no one on the current roster will be a 1st team all American

I would ask that if you were forced to bet 6 months salary on whether there is a player on the current roster that will be a 1st team all conference selection in the next 4 years - how would you bet

My bet is that you're a basement dwelling loser who spends their life on another teams board to help you feel better about your miserable life. Easy money.

For what it’s worth, you’ve been posting on this board for a long time... deep down I do believe you are a husker fan. But you have become so disillusioned with frost that you find no joy in being a husker fan. So to remedy that, you have turned into a master troll of the husker fan base which makes you feel fulfilled.

I envision you preparing every post with the thought, “Who can I piss off with this one?” It’s quite pathetic. And sad, really sad.

My bet is that you're a basement dwelling loser who spends their life on another teams board to help you feel better about your miserable life. Easy money.
For what it’s worth, you’ve been posting on this board for a long time... deep down I do believe you are a husker fan. But you have become so disillusioned with frost that you find no joy in being a husker fan. So to remedy that, you have turned into a master troll of the husker fan base which makes you feel fulfilled.

I envision you preparing every post with the thought, “Who can I piss off with this one?” It’s quite pathetic. And sad, really sad.
FKT1OeH0bKTF2oiZEpPYqwPBNvN49T8NFqcYq5UHSYjquvPqDI7II2fCbIabIA8Hg1hc51RbDcHnVop4vO6_MngyTTZWhgUkUSNzt1H2egapbKFZTuyIcrsA1XYOQJY

I do not know who the next one is but for my money, I think Jailen Weaver has the highest ceiling on the team. I could see him becoming an all-american someday. John Dutton like in my opinion.
Blessed with long arms, length, & speed (for a big guy). He's shown he can be physical. Perfect for a 3-4 DE.

He's still raw right now. He's got to get stronger. In time we will see if he has the drive to capitalize on his gifts.

Reactions: WHCSC
Haarberg is 6-5 with a strong arm who is in the same class. Smothers is 1 class up. Those are the QB's that most likely will be throwing to Fidone when he is a Jr & Sr. That's when most players get their all-american accolades. Seems a bit harsh to diss them before they have even got to show what they can do.

See I think he was a Husker fan but Frost or someone on the staff boned his wife/girlfriend a long time ago and it's turned him into the internet troll version of a serial killer.
He posts to get replies that agree with him and likes. Enough of those and he can achieve release. And like serial killers I bet he revisits his kills. Goes back to threads where people were giving him virtual high fives..........

I do not know who the next one is but for my money, I think Jailen Weaver has the highest ceiling on the team. I could see him becoming an all-american someday. John Dutton like in my opinion.
Blessed with long arms, length, & speed (for a big guy). He's shown he can be physical. Perfect for a 3-4 DE.

He's still raw right now. He's got to get stronger. In time we will see if he has the drive to capitalize on his gifts.

Wow. Big dude. I admit I didn't even know about him committing. Appears to have the size for OT if can't get low enough/not athletic enough for DE.

I believe if I read it right Dismuke (sp??) Is coming back. If so,no question in my mind. JMO. GBA/GBR.

Haarberg is 6-5 with a strong arm who is in the same class. Smothers is 1 class up. Those are the QB's that most likely will be throwing to Fidone when he is a Jr & Sr. That's when most players get their all-american accolades. Seems a bit harsh to diss them before they have even got to show what they can do.
Why recruit highly rated QBs who are actually coveted by other programs when we can recruit players like Haarberg and Vedral?

I figured you were speaking about a winning team at the university that is relevant nationally. Winking

Strong possibility that all 3 will be All Americans...this season.

VB_2020_SB_0985.jpg

5b7f4837dc052.image.jpg

5d630e7e5b283.image.jpg

Need to see the bikini calendar to be sure. Are they on the sand vball team?

Who on our roster currently has the most potential to be our next All-American?

On the roster right now I would probably say Ty Robinson has the potential to make All-American. Now it is going to require us to win a few more games as if you look historically very few players from losing programs make it. Especially in the trenches.

If you are talking 1st team All-American I would have to go with one of the young OL...

I would settle for a few first team All Big 10 players as those have been few and far between since joining the league.

Reactions: Huskerpro
ADVERTISEMENT