ADVERTISEMENT

Newsome

TheBeav815

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Feb 19, 2007
Chicago Suburbs
Hearing broken leg, compound fracture. Non-football injury, ATV accident. He's an official farm kid now that an ATV landed him in the ER.

Let's hope it's not a career ender but I am struggling to think of a compound leg fracture that is a fast heal. We all remember what happened to Herrian.

Last edited:
Reactions: huskerssalts
This board is totally bumming me out. Damn.....and that isn't a shot at any poster...at all...just the topics, like this one. Totally sucks for that kid...I hope he heals, and that he heals completely.

Reactions: scarletred
DB room has Bootle, Taylor-Britt, Clark, Williams, Dismuke, Farmer, Pola-Gates (if recovered), and 3 true frosh. Wright was starting to move to OLB, but he may still be in the mix.

We’re not as deep as we’d like to be, and really need to stay healthy from here on out.

Reactions: spinner4
DB room has Bootle, Taylor-Britt, Clark, Williams, Dismuke, Farmer, Pola-Gates (if recovered), and 3 true frosh. Wright was starting to move to OLB, but he may still be in the mix.

We’re not as deep as we’d like to be, and really need to stay healthy from here on out.

Lynum.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Benning seems to be high on him.
I had heard the same. Good sign!
Delancy is a physical player and seems to be pretty driven.
Francois has the star power.

Any news on NPG recovery?
I would feel a lot better if he was full go.

I had heard the same. Good sign!
Delancy is a physical player and seems to be pretty driven.
Francois has the star power.

I haven’t heard anything on that front.

Don’t sleep on Eli Sullivan. He will add depth and experience/age to a young backfield. Maybe won’t start in base D but you could see him get shuffled in on various packages. Kid made some plays last year

Praying for him to heal soon.
It all depends on how much soft tissue damage he had with the injury. A compound fracture obviously has a higher risk of infection and osteomyelitis. IF things go really well though he might be able to return this fall. Bones poking through skin is never good but if it's a noncomminuted fracture without major vascular, nerve or ligament damage things can heal pretty quickly.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT