ADVERTISEMENT

News on CB Nadab Joseph?

starhusker

Walk On
Dec 2, 2004
Any word on 2020 CB Nadab Joseph if he's committing soon and which school he's looking to commit to?

You're not likely to hear anything until his summer school term is finished and it's known whether he made the required grades or not.

Reactions: dinglefritz
My 16 y/o son is one of the laziest people you'll ever meet when it comes to school work....I mean he sucks at it, bad. In the last two months of school I must have gotten 30 emails about missing assignments and failure warnings and each email contained several items...lo and behold...he ended up passing every class. It's a Christmas miracle!!!

I have a community college professor sitting across the desk from me while she grades, and she wants me to let you know that this is not quite true.

It is true. Everyone is passing this year. They might get an "F" at first...but it won't stick.

"Covid made it hard for me to study"
or
"The protesting!"

No one is failing this year. At least not in the eyes of the NCAA.

My 16 y/o son is one of the laziest people you'll ever meet when it comes to school work....I mean he sucks at it, bad. In the last two months of school I must have gotten 30 emails about missing assignments and failure warnings and each email contained several items...lo and behold...he ended up passing every class. It's a Christmas miracle!!!

Yep!

There is not such thing as an F right now.

At my school we were literally told "NO ONE FAILS" and "If the grade has dropped one letter from before Covid lockdown...check to see what you can do to get it up"

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Have you looked into whether he has ADHD? I don't wanna armchair diagnose people but that sounds exactly like me in high school and parts of college. I could ace the test but I'd have a zero for my homework grade.

Have you looked into whether he has ADHD? I don't wanna armchair diagnose people but that sounds exactly like me in high school and parts of college. I could ace the test but I'd have a zero for my homework grade.

I have not...and that is not a bad idea. Little disappointed in myself for not considering that now. Hmmmmm

I feel really bad for the kids that can’t pass Juco. Every do a look into the Juco commits we landed that didn’t end up making the grades? It usually doesn’t end in happy stories. Joesph was a commit but if you can’t pass Juco, I’m not sure college is a right fit for you .

I feel really bad for the kids that can’t pass Juco. Every do a look into the Juco commits we landed that didn’t end up making the grades? It usually doesn’t end in happy stories. Joesph was a commit but if you can’t pass Juco, I’m not sure college is a right fit for you .
colleges have figured out a way to get almost any kid to pass academically. in the old days there were always 1-2 good players who didn't make grades each semester. now there are almost none across the whole country. maybe tutors really helped out or maybe strategically assigned classes really helped. but academics is not really an issue any more for football players at least after they get admitted

colleges have figured out a way to get almost any kid to pass academically. in the old days there were always 1-2 good players who didn't make grades each semester. now there are almost none across the whole country. maybe tutors really helped out or maybe strategically assigned classes really helped. but academics is not really an issue any more for football players at least after they get admitted
Spot on

Not sure Oklahoma ever had an issue!

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT