ADVERTISEMENT

New Year's Games.....

The Bearded One

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2017
Superior, NE
Anyone betting games tomorrow?? If so, who are you taking?? I have a feeling the Cincinnati/Georgia game could be similar to the UCF/Auburn game IN 2018. Give me some thoughts on Ohio St/ Clemson.

Reactions: lazysunday
Bama will roll ND
Wouldn’t want to beat against Trevor Lawrence rather give the 7.5

Like getting 8 points but not as confident as you that Cincinnati pulls the upset the game is in Georgia back yard not sure how many fans will be in attendance...

Like NW to cover over Auburn because of NW Defensive coordinator is retiring after today’s game...

Reactions: The Bearded One
I am definitely betting, but no real cute ideas...I like the favorites. Going with Georgia, Alabama, and Clemson with Clemson being my biggest play.

Haven't paid attention to spreads but I'm saying alabama and clemson in final. ND has been a head scratcher. I think osu gets thumped.

Due to recent events between Dabo and OSU, I think if Dabo has the opportunity he will keep his foot on the gas for the entire game and he knows what the spread is and will do his best Bill Snyder impersonation....because there was a coach who knew what the spread was and made sure his supporters profited from it every chance he had.

Bama’s defense is nothing special. I think Bama wins, but ND covers, and keeps it closer than most think.

Bama’s defense is nothing special. I think Bama wins, but ND covers, and keeps it closer than most think.

So you would also like the Over at 65/ 65.5 if you think ND will cover..

I would. I think it will be a fairly high scoring game.

I do as well.. In fact that’s the best O/U in all the games today..

Unless Auburn does what they did to Purdue 2 years ago and hung 63 on them, I think NW won’t let that kind of scoring happen..

Rooting for the Midwest teams to cover and win outright, but not a bettor anymore. Cincinnati, Northwestern, Ohio State and (shudder) Notre Dame.

Those 2 teams plus Miami and Florida St.! My top 4 of most hated teams.

Always likes Bobby Bowden and had a lot of respect what he accomplished at FSU so I never had much hatred for them..

What I didn’t like about Miami fl was they were fortunate to win 3 national titles playing in their home stadium and city...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT