ADVERTISEMENT

New Posters are....

Yes having new posters is so terrible. I'd rather have the same 3 posters talking about the same 3 topics over and over again.
Agree new posters are great and can bring new topics and discussion. However you have to admit 90% of new posters we see on here are Iowa, UCF or other trolls just looking to take shots at Nebraska.

My favorites are the rookies who show up to let us know that Nebraska football is irrelevant. As fans of a blueblood football program it’s our cross to bear...RollingLaugh
We are not so irrelevant then if they bother to take the time to create a handle and come here to say so.

The things people never focus on is that things do change. They only focus on the here and now. Did anyone back in 2001 think we would reach such lows? Did anyone think that Iowa football would actually be decent?

There is too much behind our team (athletic budget, fan support, boosters) that we can not be at least decent each year. I believe with the foundation that is being built and the recruits coming we will be very competitive in the coming years and the number of trolls will melt away.

That speaks highly of our fanbase. Even in our down years we attract trolls. The Iowa, UCF, and other random teams must have trash boards if their fans spend all of their time on ours.

While it's annoying, we could be worse!
True^^^^^especially the Iowa homeboard. Top 2 threads on the first page over there are routinely about Nebraska football, Iowa fans are the most pathetic group of individuals in college football.

ADVERTISEMENT