ADVERTISEMENT

New Offers

XX and XY are objective qualifiers of life itself on earth. There are minute discrepancies, and those discrepancies are welded together to shield the onslaught of subjective desire enforced to replace objective reality. Cancers must be then viewed as designed features of the machine that is man. Rubbish.

Buckle up kids, this is going to get worse before it gets better.

Objectively this has nothing to do with info on new recruits. Let's stay on topic long-in-the-tooth guys... Subjectivity what are your thoughts on the hiring of Willie Taggart in terms of Nebraska recruiting? Oregon has a top five ranked class, mostly West Coast kids. Would hiring Matt Lubick help poach a bunch of them?

Objectively this has nothing to do with info on new recruits. Let's stay on topic long-in-the-tooth guys... Subjectivity what are your thoughts on the hiring of Willie Taggart in terms of Nebraska recruiting? Oregon has a top five ranked class, mostly West Coast kids. Would hiring Matt Lubick help poach a bunch of them?
Lubick is a very good West Coast recruiter, I think it would help big time.

Reactions: cornhustler

The man was a DB and coached DB's and wide receivers. He has been down south and upper northwest, at Duke and ASU. The man has a ton of varying experiences. He's only 45!!!

He would be fantastic if Scott could pick him up!...subjectively speaking.

Last edited:
The first step is for you paradigm-shifters to pay for a premium account and go discuss how to save the world in that arena of higher knowledge. Not sure that the great ideas that shaped our past world started in a college football free-board centered around one of the homogeneous councils in human history. I do agree that white males have it hard these days, probably harder than ever in history.

Ya well he has at least 20+ offers from P5 schools so what do you expect. Hope we land him we desperately need the depth at DL

Reactions: michael p moriarty
Radio 93.7 Ticket said today the staff did not want both Martinez and Wilson on the same recruiting weekend. Had requested Wilson wait one week but have not heard his response

Reactions: Husker-NJ
Radio 93.7 Ticket said today the staff did not want both Martinez and Wilson on the same recruiting weekend. Had requested Wilson wait one week but have not heard his response

He isn't real hsppy...cancelled another OV for this weekend to come to Nebraska as well as had family members lined up to make the trip.

He isn't real hsppy...cancelled another OV for this weekend to come to Nebraska as well as had family members lined up to make the trip.
Oops. Is this the staff's first mistake?
I doubt it. Not a good idea to have both here at the same time. If Wilson really wants to play here he will suck it up and accept it.

Reactions: Husker-NJ
I doubt it. Not a good idea to have both here at the same time. If Wilson really wants to play here he will suck it up and accept it.
Looking at Marinez's highlight video on Hudle, I can see why he is their priority.

Reactions: headcard
A lot of DBs, APBs and Juco. Getting Johnathan Huggins and CJ Smith would be sublime. Happy to see Tate Wildeman is visiting. Anyone have any info on Adrian Jackson, OLB committed to Oregon from Colorado?
Yes- sublime! This word gets my vote to replace the universal, football 'big' word, TREMENDOUS.

Does anyone know who we have a good chance to land for the 18 class?
Really not sure right now. I'm sure the recruiting guys will get a better idea after these next couple visit weekends. I wouldnt be surprised if Bryson Williams and Martinez flip after this weekend. I believe they have 42 or 44 new offers out to this class. 7 of them are RB.

Still doesn' have an offer...Is he a media priority or a staff priority?

I believe he will go ahead and visit elsewhere this weekend after all

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Huskies...wtf? Kind of sad they don't even check the team name of the school that sent them a scholarship offer. Why does that bother me so much? lol...

Is that Hanspard kid the son of the RB by the same name from Texas Tech many years ago? He was an awesome college back, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT