ADVERTISEMENT

New Offers

1st team All-NJCAA MLB out of Butler County. Originally from Wichita (Bishop Carroll).

Nebraska needs to hit the JUCO's hard. They won championships with guys who would not have qualified today: Eric Warfield, Toby Wright, Michael Booker, Jamel Williams and Jared Tomich. You can't sign non- or partial-qualifiers any more, so you need to hit the JUCO recruits to make up the difference.

If I remember right Riley and Co did this when they came in too. Threw a ton of offers out there. Hopefully we can get a few of these guys
Yeah, I love that all these offers are going out, but we won't really know whether this recruiting class tanked until signing day. I am waiting to jump up and down until then.

Yeah, I love that all these offers are going out, but we won't really know whether this recruiting class tanked until signing day. I am waiting to jump up and down until then.

Yeah we have to get them suited up, the offer part is easy..

I bet we have at least one new commit by the end of the week. Scott can sell Nebraska because he played here and recruits should now that this is his destination job.
exactly, if you ever have to sell something you don't really believe in the lack of sincerity shows right through.

Critical need is QB - Frost needs a guy to run his offense. Pass rusher(s). Offensive tackle(s). JUCO for any is acceptable because they need to play immediately. Unless Gebbia is good enough to be the starter. Which is possible. Alot of moxie.

Just curious, all these player tweets are nearly identical. Does the staff give them instructions of what to post?

Frost is actually tweeting for them.

The new football Twitter staff has hacked the accounts of the recruits and is posting for the ones that won't just give them their password and full control of their account.

Thought it was18ish, but some decommits and some transition. So the most plausible answer right now might be, who the heck knows for awhile
I would really be amazed if we lose anyone else at this point. Might even gain a few back

10.77 100M

That's it? Hell I ran it in under 14 seconds in high school. That's only like 3 seconds faster than me... :D

Bring on all the speed we can get! I can't wait! Even if we lose games, they will be exciting to watch with a lot of speed!

Reactions: StrongArm517
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT