ADVERTISEMENT

New Name Emerging???

Someone on another board said Lupoi would be offered the Cal DC slot. But would Wilcox want to run his own D?

Diaco played college football at the University of Iowa, under head coach Hayden Fry, who described Diaco as "extremely tough, very intelligent". He was a two-time All-Big Ten selection as a linebacker and was named the team’s co-MVP in 1995, starting in all 23 games over his junior and senior seasons. Diaco began his coaching career at Iowa as a GA.

Diaco played college football at the University of Iowa, under head coach Hayden Fry, who described Diaco as "extremely tough, very intelligent". He was a two-time All-Big Ten selection as a linebacker and was named the team’s co-MVP in 1995, starting in all 23 games over his junior and senior seasons. Diaco began his coaching career at Iowa as a GA.[/QUO

Was he the one crouch brushed off his shoulder.... oh 95, never mind, great memory though

55121748.jpg

I see a lot of players are following that account now. So, is this the real deal?
Also, Am I correct in thinking we have always just had a Dline coach? I see Bama has a DT Coach And A DE Coach.

This is a fake account that a bunch of Huskers are following, but Dante Williams and a few others are following the right account.
Any idea when they started following it?
Could he just be a possibility?
Or someone they have recruited against in the past?

Fake Twitter accounts for potential assistant coaches....what a time to be alive.

It appears that Diaco doesn't have a Twitter account. So no potential clues there.

Reactions: ThePowerOfRed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT