ADVERTISEMENT

New Name Emerging???

Would be a good hire. Hope he's not just using us to get a bigger offer from Arkansas.

It also looks like Wisconsin's DC is headed to Cal. We need to lock up our guy before the Badgers enter the DC sweepstakes.

I like this potential hire. Maybe, however unlikely, we could throw out the possibility of being head coach down the line to him just to sweeten the deal.

Callahan made it sound like Riley did it at the hotel in TN after the conference on the HuskerOnline podcast. But that could be wrong.

I'm not sure if there's more dignity to living out your expired contract as being told to pack your shit and get out immediately, but maybe marginally so.

Even if Arkansas was great I still wouldn't consider them over Nebraska. They seem to fluctuate a lot.

The gist I have from ND inside friends is basically Diaco is an insane person but his defenses were legit, relied on really good corners, had that kind of bend don't break style (great..), and would make the defense carry a sledge hammer out of the tunnel - which honesty would be really enjoyable to see the blackshirts carry a sledge hammer out of the tunnel.

Overall they liked him a lot for the most part.

Even if Arkansas was great I still wouldn't consider them over Nebraska. They seem to fluctuate a lot.

The gist I have from ND inside friends is basically Diaco is an insane person but his defenses were legit, relied on really good corners, had that kind of bend don't break style (great..), and would make the defense carry a sledge hammer out of the tunnel - which honesty would be really enjoyable to see the blackshirts carry a sledge hammer out of the tunnel.

Overall they liked him a lot for the most part.

I don't know if I want the Blackshirts carrying sledge hammers out of the tunnel.
The way things have been going, at least one of them would drop a sledge hammer on his foot.
Or somebody elses foot.
Somebody will end up with a broken foot.

I don't know if I want the Blackshirts carrying sledge hammers out of the tunnel.
The way things have been going, at least one of them would drop a sledge hammer on his foot.
Or somebody elses foot.
Somebody will end up with a broken foot.

There will be a stipulation in his contract that that hammer be replaced with nerf guns instead, or that hammer toy thing that makes squeaking sounds

Reactions: HuskerBlueDevil
SIAP, but it sounds like Arky may only be offering him the co-DC position with he other coach being Paul Rhodes.

Reactions: Antwill
Most women, thankfully not my wife, prefer to have intercourse with good-looking men. Diaco is a good-lookin dude.
455ab5bd7b34028d99530f3b0d4d6868f2c9e8d6f92993bba80ba529d172c86b.jpg

Tosh Lupoi? Donte Williams just followed him on Twitter. And Daishon Neal tweeted an Elephant emoji.
Is he getting the DC job? In my best Tuco Salamanca impersonation. No way he comes here as a position coach. He would not make a lateral move from bama to here

If it is for DC, I would prefer someone like the guy on our front page

Reactions: MikeRileyGBR
Is he getting the DC job? In my best Tuco Salamanca impersonation. No way he comes here as a position coach. He would not make a lateral move from bama to here

If it is for DC, I would prefer someone like the guy on our front page
Sure does seem unlikely he'd be a co DL coach. But that would be insane to get Diaco and lupoi on staff. Could we be offering him a bunch of money to be ST coordinator

Reactions: otismotis08
He coaches OLB at Bama wonder if we'd go to three coaches in the front seven and also have him head up ST or some other title and let coach D have the whole secondary.

Lamar Jackson and Jody Lewis also follow lupoi on twitter but I have no idea when they added him

He coaches OLB at Bama wonder if we'd go to three coaches in the front seven and also have him head up ST or some other title and let coach D have the whole secondary.
It will be for DC, but I would prefer the other way. I believe he is being offered DC position at Cal too

Reactions: cubmstr
Sure does seem unlikely he'd be a co DL coach. But that would be insane to get Diaco and lupoi on staff. Could we be offering him a bunch of money to be ST coordinator
Maybe we will get Najee Harris out of the deal... That one is just for you Tuco

"Lupoi lost 5-star offensive tackle Foster Snell to Stanford and 5-star cornerback Darnay Holmes to UCLA, but his list of targets is so impressive his score dropped just 0.05 points. However, rumors are swirling around RB Najee Harris, the top recruit in the nation and Lupoi’s prized commitment. Earlier this week, Harris told Land of 10’s Jeremy Birmingham he still doesn’t know where he’s going and could be contemplating a flip to Michigan."

I mean he was the lead recruiter for him right?

ADVERTISEMENT