ADVERTISEMENT

New Name Emerging???

DudznSudz

Senior
Feb 4, 2016
Anyone have access to the insider stuff, because they just posted a story about it.

Per Sean Callahan Bob Diaco appears to be the leading candidate. Although it looks like he is also rumored to be the leading candidate for the same position at Arkansas

Schaefer posted this good read which is pretty detailed:

"Philosophically what Coach Diaco is doing is very similar to what base 3-4 coaches like Bill Bilichick and Nick Saban have been perfecting for years. Those two obviously figured out a way to make it work pretty well for them. "

"No Crease" Defense.

Reactions: Bruce1981
What are the comments around him, young And aggressive both on field and recruiting ?

Looks like he's up for the DC job at Arkansas too. I have to think he picks us over the Hogs, as I would guess its a higher profile job to be the Nebraska DC, but I may be biased.

Everything other than the fact he played at Iowa between 92-95 I like him, but that is a tough one to get past.
Id like Adolf Hitler if it brought us a NC!! Ok maybe a little over the top but i dont care if stole my dog as long as we win!!

I hope we win him over and I also hope we have a solid backup in case the hog snags him.

ADVERTISEMENT