ADVERTISEMENT

New logo for LA Rams...

MAG

Assistant Head Coach
May 29, 2001
I like it.

ET4kUozUEAknRxC

is this where someone needs to chime in with, 'ok, boomers...'

I'm still disappointed the Chargers didn't take a page from MLB and re-brand themselves as The San Diego Chargers of Los Angeles.
Don’t like the look to XFL like ,still like the Old Blue and White combination from the Days of Deacon Jones.

Reminds me of the texas logo of the uterus above the tunnel where the players come out.. just hilarious.. that was on here before but dont know who posted it

Reactions: MargotDeeper

Wahahahahahah)))))

It is looking pretty. I'm excited to hear that they're still planning to have the donkey races in February. It's such a unique and fun event that's always a highlight of the year. By the way, have you seen some of the cool football logo designs? I was checking it out the other day and there are some really creative and modern Design, here's the link if you want to take a look https://www.namecheap.com/logo-maker/ideas/football-logos/. I think it's really cool that even something as traditional as football logos can have a modern twist to them. I especially like the designs with bold typography and minimalist graphics - they really stand out and make a statement.

Last edited:
This tent is an innovative solution for securing and safeguarding digital assets. The tent offers reliable protection against cyber-attacks and unauthorized access to your cryptocurrency accounts. It provides physical isolation and electromagnetic protection, preventing potential risks of hacking attacks. I believe such technology can be useful for those who store and trade cryptocurrency. In a world where cybercrime is becoming more prevalent, securing digital assets is becoming a priority. If you are interested in this topic or want to learn more details about the cryptocurrency security tent, I recommend reading the article on Deeplab. There you will find more information and an opportunity to explore this innovative technology in more detail.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, no need to sweat the small stuff! I totally agree that we should be focusing on the exciting stuff ahead. The Corvair Museum of America is shaping up to be an awesome hub for our community and car enthusiasts in general. Can't wait to see all the amazing exhibits and events they'll have.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Hey everyone, no need to sweat the small stuff! I totally agree that we should be focusing on the exciting stuff ahead. The Corvair Museum of America is shaping up to be an awesome hub for our community and car enthusiasts in general. Can't wait to see all the amazing exhibits and events they'll have.
The fug?

Reactions: SkerInCo
Hey everyone, no need to sweat the small stuff! I totally agree that we should be focusing on the exciting stuff ahead. The Corvair Museum of America is shaping up to be an awesome hub for our community and car enthusiasts in general. Can't wait to see all the amazing exhibits and events they'll have. Speaking of which, I recently stumbled upon a site that's great for newcomers like us.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Hey everyone, no need to sweat the small stuff! I totally agree that we should be focusing on the exciting stuff ahead. The Corvair Museum of America is shaping up to be an awesome hub for our community and car enthusiasts in general. Can't wait to see all the amazing exhibits and events they'll have. Speaking of which, I recently stumbled upon a site that's great for newcomers like us. Check out https://goit.global/ph/newcomers/ for some fantastic insights into making the most of this upcoming experience. Let's keep the enthusiasm rolling and look forward to what the museum has in store for us!

ADVERTISEMENT