ADVERTISEMENT

New football facility

fborbust

Walk On
Gold Member
May 6, 2006
Do you think the recruits are able to watch an inside virtual video of the new facilities being built.? Because I have not seen one available to the fans.

by virtual do you just mean a video of the actual action going on live? Or do you mean a presentation of the mock up and the artists rendition of what they expect it to look like?

It would be best interest if the presentation was a video what the facility will look like not only just the outside but more importantly what’s on the inside…

I was thinking this myself, they have to be proactive with a vision they are selling..

Last edited:
It would be best if they presentation video what the facility will look like not only just the outside but more importantly what’s on the inside…

I was thinking this myself, they have to be proactive with a vision they are selling..
I'm almost certain Purdue has 3D figures, virtual tours, and plans that get shown to recruits of what they are wanting to do to the stadium on the next couple of years. It isn't available to the public though.

Can't imagine Nebraska wouldn't do the same.

Don't worry. I'm sure they're milking the new facility for all they can with the visiting recruits. I doubt they're leaving any technology tool unused when it comes to talking about it.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
Don't worry. I'm sure they're milking the new facility for all they can with the visiting recruits. I doubt they're leaving any technology tool unused when it comes to talking about it.
You would think so.. They’re just not letting the public seeing it, and I can‘t wait to see what it looks like from the inside and what they envisioned to make this one of the top 5 facilities in the country..

I'm almost certain Purdue has 3D figures, virtual tours, and plans that get shown to recruits of what they are wanting to do to the stadium on the next couple of years. It isn't available to the public though.

Can't imagine Nebraska wouldn't do the same.
Purdue haha

Reactions: SOHusker11
You would think so.. They’re just not letting the public seeing it, and I can‘t wait to see what it looks like from the inside and what they envisioned to make this one of the top 5 facilities in the country..
I sure hope you and RedCap are correct. We need all the advantages that we can possibly get.

I think all the recruits get lawnmower man era virtual reality stuff to watch the new facility being built.
uu1nIe.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT