ADVERTISEMENT

New Commit

I like this kid. Seems like we’re finding some solid “maybe undervalued” types.

BUT there is a stain on the day losing a top 100 player who could’ve been a real difference maker.

Regardless, I hate taking away from this young man’s special day. Welcome to Husker Nation!

BUT there is a stain on the day losing a top 100 player who could’ve been a real difference maker.

Regardless, I hate taking away from this young man’s special day. Welcome to Husker Nation!

Yes, Greene was a top 100 recruit but he was also undersized and raw for B10 football. Maybe he would have contributed to special teams in year 1. Not happy about losing him but losing a proven player due to injury is a bigger blow than losing an unproven Greene imo.

Reactions: dinglefritz

We need top 100 players no matter what.

I’m happy this young man is N and I wish him all the best! I hope he becomes a multi year starter and gets whatever degree he desires. But for me it’s hard to get get too excited about recruiting anymore with all of the decommits and transfer portal entries that happen every day.

Reactions: CatColumbia
I’m happy this young man is N and I wish him all the best! I hope he becomes a multi year starter and gets whatever degree he desires. But for me it’s hard to get get too excited about recruiting anymore with all of the decommits and transfer portal entries that happen every day.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT